Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:18:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Khadrin's Miniatures  (Read 1409 times)

Offline Khadrin Stonetooth

• Scientist
Khadrin's Miniatures
« on: April 22, 2017, 05:55:06 PM »
Hello hivemind

A special announcement for those of you who follow my miniatures on this group and the ones who will in the future. If the God of French Administration permits, my line of 18 mm miniatures will be available in the coming months. My brand will be "Khadrin's Miniatures". Being a fan of D&D, they will be inspired by the good old Greyhawk and Forgotten Realms settings. Having a quite small budget, I will start slowly with just of few packs of fantasy villagers, perfect for RPG players, skirmish players and diorama fans. The first packs will be elves and orcs villagers NPCs and maybe dwarves or halflings. More villagers will follow but also adventurers, furnitures, monsters etc …The miniatures will be 18-19 mm at the top of the head for orcs, 17-18 mm for humans 16-17 mm for elves, 13-14 mm for dwarves etc… If you're fan, let me know and please spread the word.

Khadrin
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 06:53:13 AM by Khadrin Stonetooth »

Offline jacques

• Bookworm
Re: Khadrin's MIniatures
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 08:36:52 PM »
Hail,

Look interresting... Need to see them   :)

Jacques

• Scientist
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 11:01:36 PM »
There are already a bunch of poor quality pictures on the workbench forum. I'll try and make better ones soon.

Offline Grimmnar

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 05:26:51 AM »
Khadrin,

Been drooling over the dwarves on the 15mm FB group.
Needs me some dwarves, no silly pointy ears. :-)

Grimm

• Scientist
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 06:52:01 AM »
Thanks Grimm

As I explained, I have but a very small budget as my beloved Ministre of Finance  :) is watching me closely.

I will start with only a few packs of figurines. What is planned at this point is packs of villagers. In each you'll find 8 figurines (4 males and 4 females) with some accessories like chairs, potter wheel, anvil etc... The sculpts will be highly detailed for this scale as you may have seen already on my various posts here, on Facebook and The Miniature Page. Those villagers will be perfect for RPG players and Dungeon crawlers. They may be of use too for Diorama fans and skirmish players.
Nothing is set in stone but most likely I will start with a pack of wood elves, a pack of orcs and a pack of dwarves villagers. If enough people show their support, will follow soon a couple of packs of adventurers. In each adventurer packs, you'll find 4 adventurers, one of each broad classes fighters/clerics/thieves/magic users. Each adventurer will come in 2 versions - on foot and mounted -, dwarves on mountain goats, wood elves on elks and so on. More adventurer packs will follow after the first ones of course as my line will expand. I also plan on making furnitures, dungeons, accessories, etc...
Monsters, critters, dark races should follow too, I plan drow elves and more...

I am not 100% sure but I may give a try at a Kickstarter as, if successful, it'll boost my budget so I can cover more sculpts, moulds and lead free metal casting.

Khadrin