Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:47:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690621
  • Total Topics: 118340
  • Online Today: 866
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Gothic Horror Vampire Hunters  (Read 29901 times)

Offline Vampifan

• Scientist
    • Vampifan's World of the Undead
Re: Gothic Vampire Hunters!
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2017, 02:07:22 PM »
I cannot stop thinking that he looks pretty much like the current POTUS in so many ways!  :o

Ye Gods - that is a scary thought!  :o :o :o :o :o

Offline dinohunterpoa

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Everything is Better with Vampire Supermodels
    • Isla de Santa Biscaya
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2017, 02:09:03 PM »
Ye Gods - that is a scary thought!  :o :o :o :o :o

Mate, we live in scary times all over the world!  :o

WHERE ARE THE VAMPIRE SLAYERS WHEN WE NEED THEM?  ;D
"Because life is made of inspiration, dreaming and insanity in about equal measure."
- Erzsébet Báthory - 1560-1614 (?)

Offline Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2017, 02:45:51 PM »
Careful Gents, we don't want to stray into politics. Lets keep the conversation about these lovely miniatures ;) :)
"These creatures do not die like the bee after the first sting, but go on age after age, feeding on the blood of the living"  - Abraham Van Helsing

Offline Vampifan

• Scientist
    • Vampifan's World of the Undead
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2017, 04:11:02 PM »
Careful Gents, we don't want to stray into politics. Lets keep the conversation about these lovely miniatures ;) :)

Indeed!  :)

Offline dinohunterpoa

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Isla de Santa Biscaya
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2017, 11:50:56 PM »

Your're right, Malamute; let's keep the horror in a manageable level!  ;)

Offline Cubs

• Galactic Brain
  • "I simply cannot survive without beauty ..."
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2017, 12:53:12 PM »
Faced with an organised team of hunters, the vamps have taken to fraternising with dark scientists to manipulate their unnatural creations.

Bride of the Monster - rarely do you find a couple on their wedding day who were literally made for each other. She's fully prepared to lose her heart to her beau, since she's brought a spare. Just remember, if you are an uninvited guest at the union (especially a rowdy peasant type), try to stick to the gift list because unwanted farming implements are liable to be swiftly returned to you ... with great and extreme prejudice.

'Sir John ejaculated explosively, sitting up in his chair.' ... 'The Black Gang'.

Paul Cubbin Miniature Painter

Offline Cubs

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2017, 12:59:37 PM »
The crusade against darkness crosses all borders, from West to East. European hunters are swiftly learning their international brethren are also dedicated to the cause.

'Shinto Paladin' Hunter - she's five foot nothing of whirling steel, martial honour and thrice-blessed jade. Hell's servants better stay out of her way, unless they want to lose face ... along with the rest of the head.

Offline Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2017, 01:01:08 PM »
Lovely brushwork and your backrgound fluff ain't to shabby either :)

Offline Cubs

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2017, 01:07:36 PM »
I do have fun with the write-ups. Annie will probably change them all though, because I'm just making it up for giggles!

Offline mweaver

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2017, 01:37:46 PM »
Very nice work there.  Enjoy the backgrounds as well.

-Michael

Offline mellis1644

• Mad Scientist
    • Adventures in painting
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2017, 02:04:38 PM »
wow really great figs and paint jobs.
My painting blog is at: http://mellis1644.wordpress.com/

Offline Annie

• Mad Scientist
  • "Down with this sort of thing!" (Careful now)
    • Bad Squiddo Games
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2017, 09:38:37 PM »
Cheers!

I'll be doing some sort of pre order...thing... soon.

Anyone who's been following my social media accounts will already know - but one of my rescued guinea pigs has been super ill the last few weeks, and she's driven me pretty crazy! A MASSIVE vets bill which keeps going up (nearly at a grand now!) as well as round the clock care. She had a couple of operations and has been hand fed for... I don't even know anymore. Four weeks I think I have been hand feeding her day and night, every two hours. I have had very little actual sleep, so that combined with work pressure I am a bit of a wreck!

I'm sodding off to Sweden on the 27th for a week where I want nothing to do with work or guinea pigs (my partner is going to take over the care while I am away if she still needs it then). My funds are getting pretty dire so the plan is to do a small Anniestarter for these, which will run while I am away, and I will deal with it and the shipping when I am back, around a week later. That means I have money coming in! Also the caster and mouldmaker is already having his wicked way with them so that is one task out of my hands, yay.

"Too long didn't read" version without life story - VAMPIRES AND VAMPIRE HUNTERS SOON!

Offline dinohunterpoa

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Isla de Santa Biscaya
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2017, 11:55:00 PM »
Cheers!

I'll be doing some sort of pre order...thing... soon.

Anyone who's been following my social media accounts will already know - but one of my rescued guinea pigs has been super ill the last few weeks, and she's driven me pretty crazy! A MASSIVE vets bill which keeps going up (nearly at a grand now!) as well as round the clock care. She had a couple of operations and has been hand fed for... I don't even know anymore. Four weeks I think I have been hand feeding her day and night, every two hours. I have had very little actual sleep, so that combined with work pressure I am a bit of a wreck!

I'm sodding off to Sweden on the 27th for a week where I want nothing to do with work or guinea pigs (my partner is going to take over the care while I am away if she still needs it then). My funds are getting pretty dire so the plan is to do a small Anniestarter for these, which will run while I am away, and I will deal with it and the shipping when I am back, around a week later. That means I have money coming in! Also the caster and mouldmaker is already having his wicked way with them so that is one task out of my hands, yay.

"Too long didn't read" version without life story - VAMPIRES AND VAMPIRE HUNTERS SOON!

Take your time, Annie; one step at a time and everything - specially the guinea pig - will be fine soon! ALL THE BEST, ALWAYS!  ;)

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2017, 11:45:56 AM »
If we are tossing ideas out still. I would say a few female American Indian braves or a Wise women or two would be cool. And how about and American Native's who have been turned into one of the dreaded undead blood sucking vampires themselves?
"Peace" is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

- Anonymous

Offline dinohunterpoa

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Isla de Santa Biscaya
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2017, 02:07:51 PM »
If we are tossing ideas out still. I would say a few female American Indian braves or a Wise women or two would be cool. And how about and American Native's who have been turned into one of the dreaded undead blood sucking vampires themselves?

That would be PERFECT for Dracula's America!!!  :D