Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:14:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Hello from Minnesota  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Dumont

• Lurker
Hello from Minnesota
« on: May 02, 2017, 08:36:56 PM »
Hello, I'm Dumont.  I figured I'd pop an introduction in here so that I can at least keep my account. :-)

I'm from the Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA. Came here to check out Lead Adventures because the forum came up on a recent D6 Generation podcast as the best general miniatures forum on the Internet.  So, I figured I had to come and see what that meant.

I play all sorts of games, but not too much in the way of miniatures yet.  I've had an interest for some time, but not managed to get into any particular system as I don't think I have the right opponents compared to some of the board game playing that I do. I have managed to collect several rulesets however as that seems to be easy enough.

Two particular areas where I have the most interest are skirmish level games and 15mm Sci-Fi.

Offline joekano

• Mastermind
    • My blog: Major Thomas Foolery
Re: Hello from Minnesota
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 08:47:25 PM »
Welcome to the Forum! If you're looking for ideas on miniature wargaming, this is the place to be.

Chris
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is the war room." -President Merkin Muffley
http://majorthomasfoolery.blogspot.com/

Offline Inkpaduta

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mastermind
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 11:33:52 PM »
Go Vikings! :D

Offline The_Beast

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • As my grandchildren see me...
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 04:58:38 PM »
Greetings from Nebraska!

You should find this a most comfortable place. DO check out the Future Wars page; you will be in hog heaven...  lol

Just out of curiosity, have you looked at The Miniatures Page?

A bit clunky, but I personally bounce back and forth between. Do view as a guest before signing up, to see if your cuppa.

Doug