Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:16:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686621
  • Total Topics: 118114
  • Online Today: 777
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Pulp Alley's The Lost World of Lemuria: Death Rides the Sky AAR 25 March  (Read 14360 times)

Offline Alcide Nikopol

• Mad Scientist
Wonderful work.
A.Nik-

Offline Marine0846

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
A great thread.
Pulp Alley is so fun to play.
I don't play it a lot,
but have a wonderful time when I do.
Semper Fi, Mac

Offline timmy!

• Student
Love your work!  Can you please tell me who makes the first temple that you used?

Offline oabee

• Mad Scientist
Love your work!  Can you please tell me who makes the first temple that you used?

Thanks again for all the kind comments!

The temple in the first scenario I bought from Mini Monsters:

I'm in the States, and I have ordered from them direct and--usually--via eBay. Shipping is very reasonable and service is great. They have a great array of products, and someday I'll figure out how to use their Orc terrain in a Pulp Alley scenario.  :D

They also have some matching columns to go with the temple:

Mike
I was talking aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest person present to speak to; the long explanations needed by the young are wearying.
Gandalf

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face.
Harry Dresden

Offline timmy!

• Student
I cant find this one?

Offline oabee

• Mad Scientist
Timmy!:

You can find the temple, plus some other things I use, like the terrain bases with circular insets, at Worldsmith Industries:

https://worldsmithindustries.com/collections/ancient-ruins

There are a couple of other jungle/lost world terrain bits I put together new for this scenario, but don't show up well in the AARs. First are these columns from Things From the Basement (https://www.thingsfromthebasement.com/store/c32/Inspired_by_Frostgrave%3A_Ghost_Archipelago.html):

The bushy mini-palms I found at a craft store here in the States:

The other is a ruined tower I found in the aquarium section of a local pet store. I drybrushed the tree with a light grey-brown, and added some medium green coarse turf where vines had been painted on. The rest of the tower is as is.

These photos do not do justice to the Cigar Box Jungle Floor game mat. It looks washed out, and is a poor representation of its actual appearance. The photo on their web site is much more representative. Here is a detail:

The mat is a fleece cloth mat, and the detail is not as crisp as in the photo, but is still very nice indeed.

Offline d phipps

• Galactic Brain
  • Pulp Alley
    • Pulp Alley
Beautiful! THANKS for posting.  :-*