Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:28:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Greetings from Belgium  (Read 876 times)

Offline Sergoids

• Lurker
Greetings from Belgium
« on: August 18, 2017, 11:02:54 AM »
Hello all,

My name is Serge and live in Belgium and have recently rediscovered table top gaming since the new Mad Max movie came out in 2015.  This triggered my memory that I still had a set of Dark Future stashed in my parent's attic.  I bought that game back in '88 when I was a student and had quite some fun playing it with fellow students.  I also liked to convert old Matchbox models to include them in the game. (I'm also a model car collector so had quite a lot of them lying around.)  So I started lurking around on the net to see for ideas on how to convert and paint Matchbox parts and on where to buy spare part like gun turrets and the likes. 
It was pleasant as well to discover the abundance of games available nowadays!  I will most certainly buy one or two in the near future, however still undecided on which one.  Ho, the agony of choice!!  ;)

Cheers,
Serge

Offline Belgian

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Wargame News and Terrain
Re: Greetings from Belgium
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 06:05:38 PM »
Hello all,

My name is Serge and live in Belgium and have recently rediscovered table top gaming since the new Mad Max movie came out in 2015.  This triggered my memory that I still had a set of Dark Future stashed in my parent's attic.  I bought that game back in '88 when I was a student and had quite some fun playing it with fellow students.  I also liked to convert old Matchbox models to include them in the game. (I'm also a model car collector so had quite a lot of them lying around.)  So I started lurking around on the net to see for ideas on how to convert and paint Matchbox parts and on where to buy spare part like gun turrets and the likes. 
It was pleasant as well to discover the abundance of games available nowadays!  I will most certainly buy one or two in the near future, however still undecided on which one.  Ho, the agony of choice!!  ;)

Cheers,
Serge

Welcome Serge, enjoy your stay here on LAF!
Wargame News and Terrain Blog, daily updated with the latest wargame news

Interested click https://wargameterrain.blogspot.com/