Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:11:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Free teaser for All Units Engage available at Wargame Vault  (Read 750 times)

Offline Mr. Peabody

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Canuck Amok
Free teaser for All Units Engage available at Wargame Vault
« on: September 11, 2017, 04:52:01 AM »
Here's a link for a free intro to All Units Engage. Perfect for Cold War, Modern and Near-Future skirmish gaming in 15mm and 28mm gaming.

All Units Engage is a solid “old school” game with a contemporary perspective. The mechanics flow well from turn-to-turn and player to player. Games are intended to be short, with an emphasis on achieving objectives inside of a brief span of turns.

The game uses ten-sided dice. No templates are required and only a few markers are needed to track pins and reserve actions.

AUE is casual, but complete. The full game features vehicles, aircraft and more. This introduction focuses on basic infantry mechanics.
All Units Engage will be released soon!

Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers. P. Cushing
Peabody Here!

Offline Corporal Chaos

• Scientist
Re: Free teaser for All Units Engage available at Wargame Vault
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 05:06:49 PM »
I will be watching this... interesting.
I should be painting right now.

Offline Mr. Peabody

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Canuck Amok
Re: Free teaser for All Units Engage available at Wargame Vault
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 06:48:58 PM »
Thank you Corporal!

AUE is in the final stages of layout and awaiting artwork. We continue to playtest it 'cause it's fun.  :D If you would like to get involved, drop me a PM and I'll sort you out.

The full version of All Units Engage will be up for sale as soon as the artwork and other bits are in place.

All Units Engage features plenty of example illustrations, a useful glossary and a comprehensive index so that concepts, mechanics and data are always at your fingertips.

The vehicle and aircraft rules invite you to go fly a rescue mission, charge across the battlefield with armoured walker support or scavenge the wastes with a beat-up old truck!

At just over 90 pages AUE is compact, but still a full-featured game. It boasts two army builders, ready to play unit lists and over two dozen missions allowing you to play games in the world or setting that most inspires you.