Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:19:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686609
  • Total Topics: 118113
  • Online Today: 626
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (Commercial) Tiny furniture, tabletop props (and figures too)  (Read 77260 times)

Offline Sinewgrab

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • All to all, by my mustard!
Re: Tiny furniture, tabletop accessories (and figures too!!!)
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2018, 02:10:25 PM »
I backed the Barren Lands IGG, and fortunately had no problem.  Be watching this as well.
"There is no known cure for the wargaming virus, only treatments with ever increasing doses of metal."

Offline Tiny-Furniture

• Scientist
    • tiny-furniture.com
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2018, 05:32:15 PM »
The first #tiny_market_square prints.

Gipsy teach two nobles how to dance without hands on the bar.
Old lady and bishop do not welcome such kind of party.

Subscribe for the campaign news here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tiny-market-square-28mm-medieval-peasants/coming_soon/x/16409156
Cheers!
Tiny Furniture Team
www.tiny-furniture.com
instagram.com/tiny_furniture/
www.facebook.com/tinyfurniture/

JOIN TF PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/tiny_furniture

Offline vodkafan

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2018, 09:34:58 PM »
Only just found this thread, your stuff is wholly amazing.
I am going to build a wargames army, a big beautiful wargames army, and Mexico is going to pay for it.

2019 Painting Challenge :
figures bought: 500+
figures painted: 57
9 vehicles painted
4 terrain pieces scratchbuilt

Offline Tiny-Furniture

• Scientist
    • tiny-furniture.com
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2018, 02:52:49 PM »
"Time to sleep! Where is my wife???!!!"

PS: If you want to support our crowdfunding campaign, please subscribe for the news here https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tiny-market-square-28mm-medieval-peasants/coming_soon/x/16409156

Offline mweaver

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2018, 05:45:10 PM »
Brilliant!!

-Michael

Offline Tiny-Furniture

• Scientist
    • tiny-furniture.com
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2018, 03:15:07 PM »
My sketch for one of the Market Square characters - Bishop.

- From the cathedral baclony, bishop could see the crowds swarming about the market square below. The remnants of his recent meal - rich and dripping with lard - still shone on his chin as he sluggishly thought "seems the city is growing , an increase in the tithe may be in order".

If you want to support our crowdfunding campaign, please subscribe for the news here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tiny-market-square-28mm-medieval-peasants/coming_soon

Offline Calimero

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2018, 05:17:29 PM »

Some very interesting stuff 8)
A CANADIAN local hobby store with a small selection of historical wargames miniatures (mainly from Warlords). They also have a great selection of paint and hobby accessories from Vallejo, Army painter, AK Interactive, Green Stuff World and more.; https://www.kingdomtitans.ca/us/

Offline roadskare63

• Scientist
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2018, 04:09:10 AM »
Tiny-furniture...I have seen your work around the web....you are an AMAZING talent Anastasia!!....keep it up, I look forward to seeing much more!!
Cheers,
Carl

Offline DintheDin

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2018, 05:53:32 AM »
All your work is so delicate and evocative!
And you don't stop surprising us with your imagination!
Congratulations!
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. – Mark Twain, Life on the Mississippi

Offline robh

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spanish offworld colonies
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2018, 04:08:17 PM »
Are you still aiming for an August launch for the new IGG campaign or is it being delayed?

Offline Tiny-Furniture

• Scientist
    • tiny-furniture.com
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2018, 03:56:09 PM »
New character - Carpet Merchant.

The market was abuzz with all manner of sights, sounds, and smells. It was a busy day, and business should be brisk. Nabir, however, did not share in the excitement that surrounded him. For the tenth time in as many minutes, he cursed under his breath, “It is already the fifth hour since I’ve opened and have not sold a single carpet. Curse my luck, and curse these people.” Looking around at the other stalls doing a vigorous business Nabir whispered, “I should have listened to my beloved Elaheh… next time I bring a caravan of dry figs and curcuma.”

If you want to support our crowdfunding campaign, please subscribe for the news here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tiny-market-square-28mm-medieval-peasants/coming_soon

Offline Tiny-Furniture

• Scientist
    • tiny-furniture.com
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2018, 03:56:51 PM »
Are you still aiming for an August launch for the new IGG campaign or is it being delayed?

It seems that we will launch the campaign a bit later - in the middle of September.

Offline Tiny-Furniture

• Scientist
    • tiny-furniture.com
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2018, 06:02:30 PM »
The next figure from "Tiny Market Square" campaign - the peasant girl. Yes, it is me on the sketch :)

The young girl, in the simply cut but neatly maintained dress, danced in and out of the swirling mass of humanity that is the marketplace. Deftly jumping a puddle, ducking under a low stall beam, a swirl of the skirt and she was around an upended cart. Where ever she went smiles and greetings followed her, all of which she returned in kind. People were always glad to see Agnes, and not because she worked for the old noble widow on the hill, but because she was a gentle soul. Arriving at her destination, the vegetable merchant smiled broadly as she approached. After greeting the merchant, Agnes began her inspection of the pumpkins and cabbages. After choosing the best available, she waited while the merchant worked his abacus. “Eight pence” the merchant said. Agnes frowned slightly, “Not five days ago this would have only been four pence,” narrowing her eyes she continued, “this seems a little greedy to me Peter.” The merchant looked at the ground, and nudged some dirt with his boot, “I’m sorry Agnes, but I cannot sell my vegetables at my old prices anymore. Last week the Bishop almost doubled the church tithe. I cannot survive and feed my own family at that loss.” Agnes sighed, some of the light leaving her face. Resigned, she put the cabbage back on the stall, shook her head and thought, “My lady will surely curse me again.”

Offline DintheDin

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2018, 05:55:54 AM »
Artistic, aesthetic, poetic!
And every time, more and more amazing! Cheers!

Offline robh

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spanish offworld colonies
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2018, 11:52:14 PM »
Another great looking character. When you launch the IGG campaign do you plan on a "pick & mix" type pledge option for choosing individual models or is it pre determined "sets" only?