Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:23:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689755
  • Total Topics: 118293
  • Online Today: 786
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (commercial)(Kickstarter) Euphoria: Ghost, amazing modern warfare miniatures  (Read 3670 times)

Offline resinaplanet

• Bookworm
    • Resina Planet
Hello!!!, I want to share with you our kickstarter campaign.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1481757250/euphoria-ghost

Amazing multicomponent modern warfare miniatures sculpted by Juan Díaz.

We have funded the campaign in two days and we are very proud of the job.

More than 200 different combinations with am incredible realistic miniatures.

Do you like it?

Support us on kickstarter!!.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 08:50:22 AM by resinaplanet »

Offline Elbows

• Galactic Brain
The sculpting quality looks pretty good.  I'd never buy miniatures like that in resin (particularly with long barreled weapons) and the head options definitely leave a bit to be desired (they're very..."movie bad guy" looking).  I like the quality though so I hope you do well, and continue putting out stuff.
2024 Painted Miniatures: 203
('23: 159, '22: 214, '21: 148, '20: 207, '19: 123, '18: 98, '17: 226, '16: 233, '15: 32, '14: 116)

https://myminiaturemischief.blogspot.com
Find us at TurnStyle Games on Facebook!

Offline resinaplanet

• Bookworm
    • Resina Planet
Hi Elbows!!!!!!, yeahh of course, that's why they will be cast on metal :).
This pictures are of the resin copy to the master in order to avoid damage in the master while vulcanizing (Juan Diaz works in this way).
The resin would be very easily broken.
We allways do the sceneries in resin and the miniatures in metal.

About the heads, we hope to have more different models during the campaign.

We try to give them an special ops (modern warfare) look and yeah, probably looks a bad guy.....

Thanks a lot for your comment, its very important for us to know what people think about the project, we want to do it the best that we can and all your comments are very usefull for us.

Offline Maxx Von Morton

• Scientist
I like the models! Details look very sharp! Nice job!

I would love some scale comparison pics to see how your model would fit with other ones I altready have (spectre and empress, for example...).

Do you plan some vehicle, in the future?

Thank you

Maxx

Offline resinaplanet

• Bookworm
    • Resina Planet
Hi Maxx!!!, thanks for your comment, in the campaign there is a picture for the comparation between our models are other companies (not the ones that you said, but I hope that help you)

Here is a picture of the scale comparation

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1481757250/euphoria-ghost/posts/1990786
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 11:26:14 PM by resinaplanet »

Offline resinaplanet

• Bookworm
    • Resina Planet
First social media stretch goal unlocked

All pledges will have for free a Madeleine Bad Born.... some enemy hehehe.

Support us, we need your help :)

Offline Elbows

• Galactic Brain
Ah, very cool to see they'll be in metal.  That's a good sign. 

Offline Ultravanillasmurf

• Galactic Brain
    • Ultravanillasmurf
Here is a picture of the scale comparation

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1481757250/euphoria-ghost/posts/1990786

I recognise the Womble and what might be a Hasslefree Kendra. What is the first figure?

Offline resinaplanet

• Bookworm
    • Resina Planet
The first one is for "Zombicide" :)

I think that our scale is good :)

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 09:04:57 PM by resinaplanet »

Offline Duke Donald

• Mastermind
I've rarely felt so conflicted about backing a Kickstarter.

My immediate reaction after seeing the sculpts was "must have, now!". To me, they look on the largish side of 1/54, but obviously, they might be tall guys  ;). The said, I prefer larger mini, and I like the proportions. I also like the realistic feel with just a dash of cartoonishness. I absolutely love some of the heads.

I appreciate I'm in a minority here, but I would have preferred resin over metal. Give me snappiness over bendiness any time for very thin parts. Besides, if these are meant to see the gaming table, the barrels have to be replaced by metal pins anyway, and converting resin is far less of a pain than metal. I also also feel that multi-part compatible minis would have more potential in resin (or plastic) than metal.

I feel I will back this eventually. That said, I find the Kickstarter oddly designed. I understand the logic of offering an incentive to the first backers. However, there must be a balance between incentive whilst not making the later backers feeling cheated. Also, €60 for eight "rank-and-file" metal minis is no bargain. Then, the "Madeleine Bad Born" Kickstarter exclusive strikes me as pretty terrible, and I say that as someone who doesn't mind zombie strippers and similar nonsense.

The first one is for "The walking dead" miniatures game :)
I think that our scale is good :)

That looks more like a Zombicide mini to me

Offline resinaplanet

• Bookworm
    • Resina Planet
Re: (commercial)(Kickstarter) Euphoria: Ghost, amazing modern warfare miniatures
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2017, 09:04:19 PM »
Thanks for the commentary Duke Donal!!!!!!!!!

First of all, you are right!!!!!, I mistake sorrryyyyy, he is from Zombicide , sorry for the mistake

About the cast of metal I can do also in resin, by the way my company is Resina Planet and all our scenery is done in resin :). The problem is that resin breaks, not like metal and there are very thin parts that could easily broken in resin. Thats why I preffer metal cast. (I also do the metal cast XD )

We just have starter this kickstarter, only 3 days ago, and we hope to unlock many strtech goals including social media stretch goal that we will put. That will reduce the difference between the earlies and normal pledges.

By the way anyone that like the miniatures and the project can join the campaign and if at 3 days till the end dont reach their expectatives can cancell the contribution.

We are working in additional arms with different weapons like a gun, greanade, minimi or m60, different heads, a dog trainer.... but we need your help and your support :) Juan Diaz is doing his best job and he is working very hard.

p.d. Madeleine is not exclusive of this kickstarter, was made by Manuel Olmedo (MoM miniatures) to a past campaign with other zombie characters.

Thanks a lot for your comments!!!

Offline resinaplanet

• Bookworm
    • Resina Planet
Re: (commercial)(Kickstarter) Euphoria: Ghost, amazing modern warfare miniatures
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2017, 08:20:47 AM »
Hello !!!!, we have taken a scale comparative picture between our ghost and other companies miniatures (Empress and Spectre)

As you can see they fits perfectly !!!!

Support us on kickstarter

Offline Dr. Zombie

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2017, 09:32:29 AM »
The minis sure look very nice. But they are also very very expensive. I am not saying they are not worth it. But 7.5 euro per mini prices me out I am afraid.

Offline resinaplanet

• Bookworm
    • Resina Planet
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2017, 10:05:47 AM »
Yeah, I understand you, we are working in improve the cost of the productions, as we have seen many interest we can do more different molds with different pieces (big ones, easy to cast and small ones, hard to cast), that will able us to give more miniatures at the same price. Very probably we will include some social media stretch goals adding 2 more miniatures (bodies, heads and weapons) to everybody. Also, we are working in more equipment options like a machine gun, dog tranier and different guns.

We dont no want price to be a problem, by the way, if any are interested, I recomend you to enter the campaign because there will be changes during it, and if in the last 2 days dont reach your expectatives, you allways can left.

Also talking about prices, our miniatures are multicomponent, so you can make a lot of different miniatures with the pieces provided that its an adventage.

We have to know that its not the same to eat in a Mc Donals than in a 2 forks restaurant, and both are meat :)

We are trying to do the best :), and Juan Diaz, the sculptor is working very very hard :)

Offline Dr. Zombie

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2017, 11:02:48 AM »
I view Spectre and Empress miniatures as fine dining as well but it is still at half the price.

But I get what you are saying. And I wish you all the best because they are some awesome looking minis. And I would love to have some myself - at some point.