Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:10:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: DR- Zvezda, toys, Reaper, Antediluvian Demons  (Read 6617 times)

Offline TwoGunBob

• Scientist
    • It's a band thingy I play in
Re: Dragon Rampant Zvezda Dollar stuff, Reaper, Antediluvian etc.
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2018, 02:58:46 PM »
And the armies march onwards for the convention in September. WiP of the Antediluvian Medieval Demons from the Kickstarter. This likely will be the last KS I ever give money to after the Robotech debacle proved the financing platform as more of a gamble that I care for. Taught me that patience never hurt anyone.

The Demon Lord with his first few dabs of paint and the other Demon Lord with a few more dabs of paint. I guess the smaller one is middle management.

And the very first dabs of paint on the underlings.

These promise to be a real joy to paint with the colors of all the rainbow to be found.

Offline TwoGunBob

• Scientist
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2018, 07:21:05 PM »
Work continues on the Antediluvian Demons. About halfway to completion and I can start in on the Zvezda Orcs and then maybe do something not fantasy related.

I will say that I'm having more fun painting these up than I've had in a long, long time. I also hate to say it's nice to work with metal again as opposed to model plastic from Zvezda and Bones style plastic.

Offline TwoGunBob

• Scientist
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2018, 04:53:33 PM »
And the demons are done, sealed, and have been on the table for a quick fight.

The demons successfully fought their way to victory in their first outing in Dragon Rampant. Work is now underway on the Zvezda orcs as the final army before taking the Dragon Rampant set up out to the local conventions.

Offline TwoGunBob

• Scientist
Re: DR- Zvezda, toys, Reaper, Antediluvian Demons
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2018, 05:29:39 PM »
Orks, orks, and more orks. The final leg of getting my six player participation game of Dragon Rampant is almost complete at this point. 18 months, six armies, and a little bit of terrain here and there. Just quick snaps of the Zvezda Orks I'm dashing to finish by September 7th.

Having fun but I'm ready to do a little non-deadline related painting in the future. At this point there's 19 more figures to go and then I can breathe a little easier. I mean, I seriously doubt I'll have six people sign up for the game but you never know, right?

Offline TwoGunBob

• Scientist
Re: DR- Zvezda, toys, Reaper, Antediluvian Demons
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2019, 03:04:50 PM »
New Greater Warbeast added to the Dragon Rampant warband. Some hot glue, paper towels, white glue, and a smattering on Dollar Store Halloween decorations. The big skulls are way too goofy but it was honestly just messing around and it gave me some ideas on redoing the project with some creepier ideas.
Yes, this is the Dollar Store knock off Gravelord Nito.