Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:35:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Pulp Alley AAR: Blue Monday, Dark Truth  (Read 1100 times)

Offline ragsthetiger

• Scientist
  • Phantom Agent
    • rags' gallery
Pulp Alley AAR: Blue Monday, Dark Truth
« on: February 14, 2019, 12:46:42 PM »

Blue Monday, the girl gang from that other planet, have returned after a lengthy hiatus and are currently hip-deep in the Tomb of the Serpent campaign.  The experienced Perilous Island veterans have been flogging the beans out of Serpent Priest-led Servants of Apophis leagues and are 3-0 so far in the proceedings. Today, however, they will face the Shadow of Chaos -- the first Terror they have encountered since leaving Perilous Island -- as they look for a Hyksos Map, their third and final Hyksos artifact.  The first Blue Monday action report in nearly three years awaits here:  https://imgur.com/gallery/vc9BPGD
Thanks,
rags

Offline whomever1

• Librarian
Re: Pulp Alley AAR: Blue Monday, Dark Truth
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 10:03:56 PM »
  Quite a nice report. But it's a stripped down version of Blue Monday, isn't it? I seem to recall it had more members.

Offline ragsthetiger

• Scientist
  • Phantom Agent
    • rags' gallery
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 10:37:49 PM »
But it's a stripped down version of Blue Monday, isn't it? I seem to recall it had more members.

It certainly did back on Necromunda...in Pulp Alley it has always had more members than slots to put them in, and I often used the extra minis to represent hired or random backups.  When I dusted off their roster sheet, I did some rebooting of a few of the alternates:  Nikki became a Goon (which wasn't even a thing the last time I played them), and Spider and JayDee were promoted to alternate sidekicks, replacing Spacegirl, whose Deductive ability isn't as useful in Solo games as some extra offense.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 04:51:30 PM by ragsthetiger »

Offline d phipps

• Galactic Brain
  • Pulp Alley
    • Pulp Alley
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 03:04:11 PM »
Very cool! THANKS for sharing.  :D