Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:09:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: WIP Pulp Alley Tomb of The Serpent Game day 2 approaching update pg 02 02/11/18  (Read 2269 times)

Offline Bessy

• Scientist
  • Namaste Mofo
Stellar table!! That was a real treat, thanks for sharing.

Offline Menelduir

• Scientist
  • Pulp Alley Phantom Agent
    • Rants and Ramblings of an Unfocused Gamer
Once again I have a looming deadline, and once again I find myself scrambling to prep the gaming tables.
Thankfully we did not play all the games that I had set up for the last game day, so the circus is essentially prepped and ready for action (even added some more stuff) The "Cairo Caper" set up has been redesigned a little just for variety, and I am working on two other chapter 2 scenarios.

All that said, I went off on a tangent today and worked on some Egyptian scatter terrain, and the odd other bigger piece. I may not even get to use this stuff this coming weekend most likely use it in chapter 3. Even though some of them were not finished I decided to base as much as I could today, an paint/wash stuff later.

On top of that, as I am an unfocused gamer, my Venice stuff just arrived from TT Combat, and instead of leaving it alone, I of course started building the plaza sections. I sense some late nights ahead of me this week to finish off what I am supposed to be working on...

« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 02:18:39 AM by Menelduir »
For more gaming stuff feel free to check out my blogs:
General blog: Rants and Ramblings of an Unfocused Gamer @ http://menelduir.blogspot.ca/
Painting/building blog @ https://menelduirspainting.blogspot.com/
VSF related blog @ https://vsfadventuresofmenelduir.blogspot.com/

Offline FramFramson

• Elder God
  • But maybe everything that dies, someday comes back
Stellar work!

I joined my gun with pirate swords, and sailed the seas of cyberspace.

Offline Elk101

• Elder God
Great looking set ups. Can I ask where the white Crypt is from the graveyard table please, I rather like the look of it.

Offline Menelduir

• Scientist
The white crypt is games workshop, as is the chapel and two of the grey crypts. The crypts are still available. The red roof crypt is a resin model, not certain who made it. The large dark crypt is from Reaper.

Offline Elk101

• Elder God
Thanks, I totally did not recognise it as a GW kit. I might need to have a closer look!

Offline WuZhuiQiu

• Mastermind
Very nice work, as always! I look forward to gaming in this setting. Might some of the obelisks benefit from larger bases, for more stability, should clumsy gamers bump into them while reaching...?

Offline Menelduir

• Scientist
I am not certain that there is a base big enough to guarantee that they will not be knocked over ;)
Perhaps any that do get knocked over will mean a random peril for the active character...

Offline WuZhuiQiu

• Mastermind
I am not certain that there is a base big enough to guarantee that they will not be knocked over ;)
Perhaps any that do get knocked over will mean a random peril for the active character...

lol

But not a new paint job, let's hope!

Offline DavyJones

• Scientist
    • GlueandDice.com - Adventures in small worlds
Great table. The obelisks are fabulous.  :-*

Offline Bessy

• Scientist
  • Namaste Mofo
Awesome Egypt goodies, very well done!