Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:16:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690806
  • Total Topics: 118351
  • Online Today: 947
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (Commercial) Khadrin's Miniatures - TEMPORARY CLOSURE !!!  (Read 17393 times)

Offline Khadrin Stonetooth

• Scientist
Re: (Commercial) Khadrin's Miniatures - Shieldwall and Some !!!
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2018, 07:53:33 PM »
Why thank you Boneio. It's gonna take a few weeks to get the resin casts into my hands and then get the mould made. Please keep an eye on my FB page : https://www.facebook.com/KhadrinsMiniatures/ or on my website https://www.khadrins-miniatures.fr/ Quite soon some dwarves troops will be available followed by drow troops too.

• Scientist
Re: (Commercial) Khadrin's Miniatures - LAST SLM GROUP ORDER FOR 2018 !!!
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2018, 07:23:35 AM »
Hi you all ! I've seen many times people saying that they'd love to purchase stuff from SLM but that the shipping costs and taxes were too high.  Being on a small and very tight budget, I'd like to avoid piling up in my store stuff that won't sell. So in order to both please you people and avoid having a lead hoard here, I will ask you who are interested to get in touch with me either on this website contact page or on my Facebook page by Message. We'll discuss your order. Once I'll have enough stuff I'll make a group order and you'll find it available on my e shop. It starts today 22th until the 30th of December midnight.
I'm waiting to hear from you ...

• Scientist
Re: (Commercial) Khadrin's Miniatures - LAST SLM GROUP ORDER FOR 2018 !!!
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2018, 03:04:23 AM »
A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all ! This year 2018 starting this new adventure in the miniature business has been a blast ! Thanks to you all for the interest and the support ! 2019 will hopefully bring loads of new figurines you lot will enjoy !

• Scientist
Re: (Commercial) Khadrin's Miniatures - DWARVEN TROOPS PRE ORDER !!!
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2019, 10:16:21 PM »
Ok then, here it is ! I am glad to announce the beginning of the dwarf troops pre-ordering campaign. It starts with a unit of 6 dwarves wielding axes and a unit of 6 dwarves wielding hammers. It starts today and will end on the 20th of January. The figurines should be shipped in february.

The money will be used to make the moulds and for the production of the figurines. If I collect more money than needed, the extra money will be used directly for new sculpts. Thanks to you all for your trust !

https://www.khadrins-miniatures.fr/…/khadrin-…/dwarf-troops/

• Scientist
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2019, 09:34:35 AM »
As a little reminder, the dwarf troops pre-ordering campaign will end tomorrow sunday 20th January midnight ! Thank you all for your support !

• Scientist
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2019, 12:24:55 PM »
I'm saying, Dwarves,  stop that charge !!!

• Scientist
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2019, 11:11:49 AM »
Hi you all ! I've seen many times people saying that they'd love to purchase stuff from SLM but that the shipping costs and taxes were too high.  Being on a small and very tight budget, I'd like to avoid piling up in my store stuff that won't sell. So in order to both please you people and avoid having a lead hoard here, I will ask you who are interested to get in touch with me either on this website contact page or on my Facebook page by Message. We'll discuss your order. Once I'll have enough stuff I'll make a group order and you'll find it available on my e shop. It starts today 07th until the 28th of  February midnight.

I'm waiting to hear from you ...

Bonjour a tous ! J'ai vu de nombreuses fois des gens dire qu'ils sont intéressés par des figurines de chez SLM mais que les frais de port et les taxes sont bien trop hauts.  Mais, étant sur un petit budget trés serré, j'aimerai éviter d'accumuler des figurines qui mettraient trés longtemps a se vendre. Donc, pour a la fois faire plaisir à ceux que çà intéresse et éviter d'avoir un pile de plomb chez moi, je vous propose de me contacter via la page contact sur ce site ou via Message sur ma page FaceBook. Nous parlerons de votre commande et lorsque j'aurai assez pour faire une commande de groupe, vous trouverez vos articles disponibles sur ma e-boutique. Cà commence aujourd'hui 07 jusqu'au 28  février à minuit

J'attends de vos nouvelles ...

• Scientist
Re: (Commercial) Khadrin's Miniatures - NEW SLM PRE ORDER CAMPAIGN !!!
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2019, 09:05:08 AM »
Tomorrow 28th february will be the last day for the SLM group order. The next SLM group order will take place end of april !

• Scientist
Hi you all ! I've seen many times people saying that they'd love to purchase stuff from SLM but that the shipping costs and taxes were too high.  Being on a small and very tight budget, I'd like to avoid piling up in my store stuff that won't sell. So in order to both please you people and avoid having a lead hoard here, I will ask you who are interested to get in touch with me either on this website contact page or on my Facebook page by Message. We'll discuss your order. Once I'll have enough stuff I'll make a group order and you'll find it available on my e shop. It starts today 31 th of March until the 30th of  April midnight. After this campaign I will have to raise a bit my prices for SLM stuff, I hope you won't be too disappointed but that's something I have to do. Another thing, with the uncertainty of the Brexit and its possible additional taxes for my british customers, I can't guarantee that I will keep doing group orders in the future. I'm afraid that between my price raise and the possible taxes, I am not sure my offer will still be attractive and my british customers represent a large part of these group orders. So please have a look at my store, I have some SLM ratmen, orcs and goblins and wood elves left. I'll keep my fingers crossed so it won't happen of course.

I'm waiting to hear from you and some feedback if you feel like so...

Bonjour a tous ! J'ai vu de nombreuses fois des gens dire qu'ils sont intéressés par des figurines de chez SLM mais que les frais de port et les taxes sont bien trop hauts.  Mais, étant sur un petit budget trés serré, j'aimerai éviter d'accumuler des figurines qui mettraient trés longtemps a se vendre. Donc, pour a la fois faire plaisir à ceux que çà intéresse et éviter d'avoir un pile de plomb chez moi, je vous propose de me contacter via la page contact sur ce site ou via Message sur ma page FaceBook. Nous parlerons de votre commande et lorsque j'aurai assez pour faire une commande de groupe, vous trouverez vos articles disponibles sur ma e-boutique. Cà commence aujourd'hui 31 mars jusqu'au 30 avril à minuit. Après cette campagne je vais être obligé de monter un peu mes prix pour ce qui est des produits SLM, j'espère que vous ne serez pas trop déçus mais je n'ai pas trop le choix. Autre chose, avec l'incertitude du Brexit et les possibles taxes qui pourraient s'en suivre pour ma clientèle britannique, je ne peux garantir que je vais continuer cette option de commandes groupées. J'ai bien peur que entre mon augmentation  de prix et les possibles taxes, cette offre pourrait perdre de son attractivité et ma clientèle britannique représente une grande partie de ces commandes groupées. S'il vous plait, jetez un oeil a ma boutique en ligne, il me reste des Hommes-rats, des Orques et gobelins et des Elfes des bois de chez SLM. Je croise les doigts pour que tout çà n'arrive pas bien sur...

J'attends de vos nouvelles et vos éventuels retours...
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 08:17:52 AM by Khadrin Stonetooth »

Offline boneio

• Scientist
How do I tell what is in stock?

• Scientist
Check PM.  ;)

Offline D. Brownie

• Scientist
Hi,
Will your own beautiful Adventurers be in stock again? ???
Thank you!

• Scientist
Dr Brownie yes they will and thank you for the praise

Offline boneio

• Scientist
Both of my orders have arrived, thanks!

• Scientist
Another step toward my dwarven troops release. I can't wait to see them in flesh/metal !