Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2019, 12:17:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: 15mm Dracula's America  (Read 367 times)

Offline tuco74

• bookworm
15mm Dracula's America
« on: October 02, 2019, 09:07:35 AM »
Has anybody played the game in this scale?

I'm particularly interested to know what miniature ranges people have used and terrain/buildings as well. The Blue Moon ranges look ideal but wondering what else would be useful.

I paint every day but haven't gamed for more than a year due to family commitments and I'm looking to find a solo gaming solution. I've settled on gaming plains wars in 15mm but would like to extend this to the old west generally and incorporate Dead Man's Hand/Dracula's America. The plan is to use 15mm minis and the new Sarissa (?) tile system as a semi-portable game board.

Offline Flashman14

• scientist
    • One of My Men Became Restless
Re: 15mm Dracula's America
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 02:22:38 PM »
It's tempting to put all this together in 15/18mm in addition to the large 25/28mm collections I have, but I just can't be bothered.

That said, I love Blue Moon's stuff - much of it would be quite useful for what you are after. Note: the buildings are correctly proportioned so seem very large for the game, but I think that's the point. I think some could be ok fpr use with 25s frankly.

"One of My Men Became Restless" focuses on 15mm Horse & Musket periods and 25mm Horse & Musket, Fantasy, Horror and Victorian everything! Occasionally there'll be stuff of related interest but it's mostly a painters blog.  See it all here: http://flashman14.blogspot.com/

Offline Luisito

• bookworm
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 06:15:03 PM »
I play with 28mm but I will try one day 15mm with my FIW figures.  Khurasan miniatures does nice figures for the cthulhu figures for DA Forbidden Powers.

Good luck.

Luis

Offline tuco74

• bookworm
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 08:45:26 AM »
Note: the buildings are correctly proportioned so seem very large for the game, but I think that's the point. I think some could be ok fpr use with 25s frankly.

Do you mean the Blue Moon buildings? I'm not sure these are available in the UK sadly, unless I'm missing something on the website.

Offline Flashman14

• scientist
    • One of My Men Became Restless
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 03:26:23 PM »