Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:36:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689627
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Irregular Miniatures preview 28mm Siamese/Burmese or Kingdom States spearman  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Shipka

• Mastermind
    • RussoTurkishWar1877
I was contacted by Ian at Irregular who has added a  Siamese or Burmese spearman foot ideal for Medieval and Renaissance periods, the figure will also be suited to the numerous kingdom states.

In 28mm with loose shields and openhanded

Offline WuZhuiQiu

• Mastermind
The face looks a bit lop-sided...

Offline Shipka

• Mastermind
    • RussoTurkishWar1877
Can't comment on that as have not seen a casting, but seeing there are few companies that make figures for this period or theatre then en mass I can forgive this.coupled with being very affordable!

Offline grant

• Galactic Brain
Can't comment on that as have not seen a casting, but seeing there are few companies that make figures for this period or theatre then en mass I can forgive this.coupled with being very affordable!

Looks cheap and about 20 years ago in quality of sculpt.
It’s a beautiful thing, the destruction of words - Orwell, 1984

Offline Shipka

• Mastermind
    • RussoTurkishWar1877
Irregular have a loyal following in all scales, the sculpting has a charm of its own, hence why they remain in business .

Offline Yuber Okami

• Scientist
    • Huestes de Arcana - The blog!
Well, irregular miniatures are exactly as the name suggests: irregular. Some of their miniatures are incrdibly well sculpted (surprisingly enough, some of the ones who don't have a pic on their site!), while others seem blob-style aliens trying to mimick something else. I guess it's a matter of luck with them...