Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:54:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Good customer service from War Banner/Footsore  (Read 521 times)

Offline Antonio J Carrasco

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mad Scientist
Good customer service from War Banner/Footsore
« on: March 01, 2018, 11:47:05 AM »
Customers can be very impatient. I know. Been there, done that. To be in the recieving end of a barrage of emails from an impatient customer is an experience I don't wish for anybody.

Now it has been my turn of being the "obnoxious customer". I had ordered a mat from Warbanner Gangs of Rome range on January 5th, but after a few weeks I hadn't received anything. I became worried that it had been lost in the post. I have been pestering Warbanner's customer service with email after email, for two weeks! I must say that some emails had more than a hint of hysteria in my part!  lol The guy after Warbanner's customer service has been most helpful; has been polite, has answered all my questions and has done everything in his power to solve the problem.

Thumbs up for him (or her... actually, I don't know if it is a "she" or a "he").

PS: I just received my mat! Yey!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 11:50:12 AM by Antonio J Carrasco »

Offline cram

• Mad Scientist
Re: Good customer service from War Banner/Footsore
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 02:55:08 PM »
I've always have good service from Footsore.  I've also mailed them questions numerous times via Facebook about upcoming ranges etc and always get a reply and quite promptly.

Offline westwaller

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 11:08:07 PM »
I've been very impressed with Footsores service recently. Great miniatures too!

Offline Hu Rhu

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 03:07:14 PM »
I have to agree that Footsore are usually first class in customer service. Glad you got it resolved.