Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2019, 11:42:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: Brother Vinni Problems!!!!  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Legiocustodes

• scientist
  • Old school gamer since 1990!
    • Oldhammer 40k
Re: Brother Vinni Problems!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2018, 12:36:07 PM »
To be honest I couldn’t care less if the email contained a generic message and a gif of a cat playing with wool... as long as there was some contact and I wasn’t completely mugged off.

On the bright side I have just had an email from Brother-Vinni apologising for the delay and saying my models are on the way.
Check out my blog for all things 30k, 40k, Oldhammer and tutorials:
http://classicastartes.blogspot.co.uk

Offline Battle Brush Sigur

• mad scientist
  • Brush-for-Hire
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2018, 10:42:29 AM »
It's a very small company. With those especially (but also  in general I'm not too fussed with delivery times when ordering from minis manufacturers) I'm very lenient on when I get the stuff. It will arrive eventually, and it's not like most of us have more than enough toys lying around to play with in the mean time. :)

Offline PastyGeeky

• lurker
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2019, 05:22:14 PM »
I've been waiting since November and they don't answer emails, I wasn't a huge order less than two dozen figures but I was going to do a bulk order on another of their ranges which I've shelved until this order arrives

Offline SiamTiger

• librarian
  • The collector of many things
    • Chaosbunker - Lots of Lead, Plastic and Ideas
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2019, 11:23:11 PM »
Beside the "moral" or ethics on doing business, he doesn't speak english that well, so when you communicate with him, keep your sentences / mails simple.

And to be honest, I can't stand that "we're just a small business" excuse. When you're doing business and take money for a service or product, deliver it - otherwise state clearly about the stock you have. Same with some other companies, that leave their paid pre-orders hanging dry, to sell at shows

Offline mcfonz

• mastermind
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2019, 10:42:40 PM »
They should shut up shop and never take another order until they have sorted out their issues.

I thought that was the bottom line here for companies not catching up on orders or have I missed something?

Offline Sphillips

• lurker
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2019, 12:50:29 PM »
I have been waiting for a order since january, i have emailed him about three times.
I understand he is a one operation, but non communication is not good. Other firms i have orders with have communicated when there have been issued.
Put a paypal dispute in over m order. That went my way, as he never relied to them.