Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:06:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Not All Blood Runs Red Collected Images [Tentacles 3/9]  (Read 2054 times)

Offline Operator5

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Silent Sentinel
    • Rattrap Productions LLC
Not All Blood Runs Red Collected Images [Tentacles 3/9]
« on: March 07, 2018, 03:05:27 PM »
Instead of multiple threads, decided to consolidate all future images to this thread. I'll post game photos, minis. etc.

First up, shot of some of the British for my Cold Wars game in a week+.

Followed by a shot of the British major facing off against some Unsettled Dead in a demo game.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 06:16:22 PM by Operator5 »
Richard A. Johnson
On Facebook: Rattrap on Facebook

Offline Operator5

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Silent Sentinel
Re: Not All Blood Runs Red Collected Images
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 03:23:25 PM »
And here is the German Battle Caster.

Offline Operator5

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Silent Sentinel
Major Stewart battles a Rift Terror (using some Shadows of Brimstone tentacles).

Offline NurgleHH

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spacelord
    • Victory Decision Vietnam
Re: Not All Blood Runs Red Collected Images [Tentacles 3/9]
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 08:49:29 AM »
I have to admit that I am a fan of your rulesets, but in the moment in this set I miss a thin red line. It seems to be everything and also nothing. What will it become, when it is ready????
But I am very glad about the fact, that you are still around. It would be a great loss if you stop doing rulesets.
Victory Decision Vietnam here: leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=43264.0

Victory Decision Spacelords here: leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=68939.0

My pictures: http://pictures.dirknet.de/

Offline Operator5

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Silent Sentinel
Re: Not All Blood Runs Red Collected Images [Tentacles 3/9]
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 01:25:12 PM »
It seems to be everything and also nothing. What will it become, when it is ready????

Thank you for the comment. Let me see if I can address it. In concept, the rules are similar to the pulp rules I had done in the past. Heroes get to be heroes, grunts get to be canon fodder. You get to customize both. And there are random events that can shake things up.

They differ in mechanics. Instead of ever changing target numbers like the old rules, everyone has the same target number (bonus and penalties make that number easier or harder to get). The ability to act changes with wounds, but in a different way from the old sets. Movement and weapon range are the biggest changes. And that was done to speed things up and avoid the need to constantly measure.

The game will be scenario based just like the old rules. I don't stray too far from what I like about gaming and that's the ability to tell a story with it. I have kept the "basic" scenario fairly generic because I want people to focus on the mechanics.

But if you have any questions, anything you don't get, let me know. I love talking about the game.