Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 07:37:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Looking for a dark pied piper miniature  (Read 3042 times)

Offline Shadowdragon

• Assistant
Looking for a dark pied piper miniature
« on: March 08, 2018, 08:19:09 AM »
Does anyone happen to know if someone makes a miniature for a darker and more sinister pied piper? Maybe something in a ragged long coat with either a top hat or a pointed hat?

Offline Mason

• Elder God
  • Eternal Butterfly!
    • Blind Beggar Miniatures
Re: Looking for a dark pied piper miniature
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 09:55:05 AM »
Maybe convert a fantasy wizard...?

Offline Shadowdragon

• Assistant
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 11:44:18 AM »
This is the kind of thing I'm looking for: http://s3images.coroflot.com/user_files/individual_files/230927_k7f25txfjkiye2gjkx9jciqzw.jpg I guess the hat I'm looking for is more like a witch hunter hat instead of a wizard's hat.

A tricorn hat would also work, something like: https://pm1.narvii.com/5835/e522afb299031bd1a2882124024e7b6c58c68e43_hq.jpg

I might be able to find something like a witch hunter miniature, but I'm not sure my conversion skills are up to making the flute. With all the gothic horror and dark fairy tale games out there I was kind of hoping someone might have already made an appropriate miniature.

Offline Ogrob

• Mastermind
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 12:05:51 PM »
Malifaux Hamelin, Avatar of Contagion looks right to me from some image searching. Don't know if it might be an old hard to get metal Malifaux though.

Offline Mason

• Elder God
  • Eternal Butterfly!
    • Blind Beggar Miniatures
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 02:00:10 PM »
Malifaux Hamelin, Avatar of Contagion looks right to me from some image searching. Don't know if it might be an old hard to get metal Malifaux though.

That looks perfect to me.
Great looking figure, could be put to a few usues.
 8)

Offline Shadowdragon

• Assistant
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 06:33:02 PM »

I would love to get one of those, but they are very hard to find and very expensive when there is one available.

Offline FinnN

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Librarian
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2018, 06:10:08 PM »
Technically this guy has what you need, a piper, hat (pointy, but on the floor) and some raggedly clothes - maybe with a darker paint scheme and de-medievalised?

http://otherworldminiatures.co.uk/shop/npc-series-non-player-characters/npcc4-piper/