Forum > Season 12

THE LEAD PAINTERS LEAGUE 12 - GENERAL DISCUSSION

(1/33) > >>

Overlord:
This thread is for general discussion on the LPL12

Questions about any aspect of the rules should be posted in the LPL12 rules thread here: http://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=107918.0

First thing to note is that you have more than a month before entries open on 20th April, and nearly seven weeks before the final deadline for entries on 27th April.

Hopefully that will be long enough for participants to paint and photograph 10 miniatures to comprise the required two initial teams :)

I will be running the league this time - receiving entries, setting up the matches and dealing with questions and enquiries as far as possible.
Admiral Benbow will be managing the draw and the leaderboard.

During the competition itself, we ask you to be considerate and constructive with your comments on the running entries. Feel free to voice your opinion about entries, but DON'T post any comments with any sort of "quality comparison" of the pictures for example:

- 'Entry A is great but I have to vote for entry B, because it's so much better'.
- 'Well entry A is so manifestly superior to entry B, that I cannot understand why so many people are voting for entry B'.
- 'Entry A is running for the third time, so I give my vote to the Entry B, just because it's new and I'm bored with the other one'.

Any comments of this or similar sort will be deleted/censored without warning.

Also please note, there's no such thing as a 'both' button. Never has been - never will be ;)

And now get painting. Good luck to everyone!

Braz:
All hail our Lead Painter's League overlord, Overlord!

Thanks in advance for running it.

McMordain:
Just what I need to get me motivated for painting  :).
And I have figures for the first two bonus round as well.

Mr Tough Guy:
Think I may have to sit this one out this year, recovering from an Tennis Elbow and have a holiday planned just when it starts, but may try to get a head start on the 2019 LPL  ;D Good luck to everyone participating

syrinx0:
I have quite a few science fiction support weapons that could be painted but sadly all of them seem to have 2 man crews. I swore I had more Zulu & Sudan British weapons lying around but I need to find the box. Only 6 teams seems a lot more attainable than 10.   lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version