Forum > Future Wars

A bit of Necromunda - Some game photos - page 16

(1/48) > >>

OSHIROmodels:
But on the water world of Mare Solum  :)

I’m in a little FB group who have got a water world as a setting for Necromunda (or inquismunda28, or whatever takes your fancy).

It’s not all as ramshackle as the underhive but some bits can be  :)

I’ve gone for a prospecting group gathering minerals from heat vents under the surface. Using the genestealer cultist figures but none of the mutation bits and a generally yellow/orange and black colour scheme.

The dinghy was built nearly 20 years ago at uni but for some reason I’ve kept it all this time 🤪 added a few bits to finish it off. The prospectors use these quick dinghies to monitor their mineral gathering stations dotted around the main processing station.

I’m thing a Chris Foss style paint job for all the equipment and tech but with plenty of suitable weathering.

cheers

James

Mason:
I like that dinghy!
Looking forward to seeing where you are going with this as I have always liked the idea of a waterworld setting.
 8) 8)

Had to look up 'Chris Foss' to know what you meant.
Looking forward to seeing your take on it when you get that far.

OSHIROmodels:
Cheers fella  :)

Gonna have a go at a mineral garthering station/rig next.

Vanvlak:
Very nice, it's on the lines of my sci fi version of the Bandits of the Marsh scenario (which I am all bogged  :D down in). Looking forward to more.

OSHIROmodels:
Thanks  :)

--- Quote from: Vanvlak on March 13, 2018, 09:00:13 PM ---Bandits of the Marsh scenario (which I am all bogged  :D down in).

--- End quote ---

Get your coat  lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version