Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:04:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686596
  • Total Topics: 118110
  • Online Today: 572
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: AP 2018 #'s One through Three  (Read 688 times)

Offline FifteensAway

• Galactic Brain
AP 2018 #'s One through Three
« on: March 17, 2018, 05:18:32 AM »
Say, what?!  Three 2018 AP projects?  You must be mad.

Guilty, at least a little.

Project #1: Finish all remaining French and Indian War Figures

Project #2: Complete all Old West train pieces including building track (pre-made buildings ? maybe)

Project #3: Paint enough AWI figures to run a game.

I'll have painted to completion over 200 FIW figures by end of month (March 2018) and I have solid work already on the trains.  The biggest part of the challenge is the AWI bits, have all cavalry primed and ready for painting and a few other bits but need to put some serious work into infantry, artillery, and command to achieve this goal.

Either wish me luck or call those guys with a really big net and a funny white coat.   lol

Having put this forward in a public forum, I expect to be held accountable by you lot - both the washed and the unwashed.  Don't let me down.

Offline Hammers

• Amateur papiermachiéer
  • Elder God
  • Workbench and Pulp Moderator
Re: AP 2018 #'s One through Three
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 09:50:24 AM »
Could you narrow it down to one project for the actual AP2018? I do by all means encourage your effort, but I do think the formal Lead Adventure common push should not overextend itself....

Offline FifteensAway

• Galactic Brain
Re: AP 2018 #'s One through Three
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 02:44:56 AM »
Well, I suppose - but now I have a quandry since a friend is interested in getting 55 Days in Peking game ready for a local convention next January.  Have to realign my desires to make that happen.  Mmmm.....

I already have more than enough figures and only need some Chinese buildings and some destroyed ones (well, some more).