Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:56:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Firefly Adventures models scale comparison  (Read 2719 times)

Online AWu

• Mastermind
    • War is the H-word
Firefly Adventures models scale comparison
« on: March 23, 2018, 02:30:10 PM »
I am making this post as LA was first place where I started to look for such comparision and failed.

I ve bought the game blindly hoping the models will be good enough, and they are. Little slim and to well proportioned but they match quite well if you are willing to accept little size variation.
So here are comparision photos

Adding to the models themselves box is instant skirmish terrain in itself.. IMHO its must boy for any Verse fan who would think about doing a job..

So while little tall and slender miniatures should work with modern 28s and the terrain is just great bonus.
few more photos on my blog
http://waristheh-word.blogspot.com/2018/03/firefly-adventures-models-scale.html
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 02:46:40 PM by AWu »

Offline audrey

• Scientist
    • My Oubliette
Re: Firefly Adventures models scale comparison
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 03:40:18 PM »
Thanks for posting the photos. I have been wondering how they scale with other miniatures. They look to be closer to the 30+mm side of things.

-A
Mistress of slayage

My Oubliette:
http://audreysoubliette.wordpress.com

Offline Tom Reed

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 03:43:25 PM »
We played our first game last week and found it quite enjoyable. We did have a problem with the big terrain tiles warping on us. Not sure how to rectify that.
Jane! Stop this crazy thing!

Offline Rhelyk

• Librarian
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 09:09:44 PM »
Mine came in the other day, got them cleaned and ready for primer once the weather clears up enough. Good detail and although it's boardgame "bendy" PVC, it's a bit stiffer than most, similar to Imperial Assault type plastic. Fuzzes up just a little when you scrape the mold lines with a hobby knife, but a scrub with a brass wire brush took that right off.