Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:14:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: 7 Sins "Sons Of Ragnarok" for Scrappers Stats Added 25 March 2018  (Read 1652 times)

Offline Pappa Midnight

• Mastermind
  • Web-Fu 10th Dan Blackbelt
    • Pappa Midnight Presents Displaced Miniatures
Although I haven't got the 7 sins game I could resist buying the "Sons of Ragnarok" set for use in PA games.
I have plans to use them as a Sons of Entropy gang for Scrappers with mutant abilities to replicate their god-like powers. I just need to get some clear bases for them to finish them off.

Loki, Odin and Thor

Heimdall, Fenrir, Freya and Tyr

Regards
PM
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 01:33:04 PM by Pappa Midnight »
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through not dying.

Online OSHIROmodels

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
  • Custom terrain a speciality.
    • Oshiro modelterrain
Re: 7 Sins Sons Of Ragnarok for Scrappers
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 07:47:23 PM »
 :-*
cheers

James

https://www.oshiromodels.co.uk/

Twitter account -     @OSHIROmodels
Instagram account - oshiromodels

http://redplanetminiatures.blogspot.co.uk/
http://jimbibblyblog.blogspot.com/

Offline Faust23

• Mastermind
  • Father of Sorrows
    • Strategic Elite: Skirmish Wargames for the Discerning Strategist
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 07:38:33 PM »
That's awesome! Be sure to share your Crew's stats with us. :)
Author of the Origins Award 2013 Nominated Brink of Battle: Skirmish Gaming through the Ages; Epic Heroes: Skirmish Gaming in the Realms of Fantasy; and Scrappers: Post-Apocalyptic Skirmish Wargames published by Osprey Games

Offline Pappa Midnight

• Mastermind
  • Web-Fu 10th Dan Blackbelt
    • Pappa Midnight Presents Displaced Miniatures
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 01:31:32 PM »
That's awesome! Be sure to share your Crew's stats with us. :)

Thanks, I have done two versions of this crew for Scrappers and I am undecided which to use.

The first is using them as “Sons of entropy”
This give me the “Road Warriors” ability ( which is good for replicating their god-like ability to
appear on the battlefield) and access to the “Infiltrator” and “Assassin” traits ( which LOKI uses).

ODIN   Commander  Mutant (Wyrd)  CBT 6 CMD 6 CON 5    Shadow Mind, Dauntless
                                                               Assault rifle, Knife, Leathers
THOR  Veteran  Mutant (Bruiser)      CBT 5 CMD 5 CON 5    Brute, Organic Weapon (Electro Shock)
                                                               Machinegun, Bludgeon, Tac-suit
LOKI   Veteran Mutant (Wyrd)          CBT 5 CMD 5 CON 4     Assassin, Infiltrator
                                                               SMG, Auto pistol, Knife, Leathers, Rucksack
HEIMDALL Trooper Mutant(Bruiser)   CBT 4 CMD 4 CON 4     Gear Head
                                                                Assault rifle, Cleaver, Leathers, Tool kit
FREYA Trooper Mutant (Strider)        CBT 4 CMD 4 CON 4    Marksman
                                                                Rifle, Knife, Leathers
FENRIR Trooper Mutant (Strider)       CBT 4 CMD 3 CON 4  Horrible Stench
                                                                Assault rifle, Knife, Leathers
TYR Trooper Mutant (Bruiser)            CBT 4 CMD 3 CON 4  Brute
                                                                Assault rifle, Cleaver, Leathers
                                                                                                                                Total of 750pts

As an alternative, using them as “Gamma Lords” gives ODIN access to “Super Genius ( Tactics)”
which is brilliant for stopping opponent’s break actions. ( I see this as him being all-seeing, using
his raven to scout the battlefield). This replaces Dauntless.   
Unfortunately it also means LOKI loses his Assassin and Infiltrator traits ( as these are Sons of Entropy only).
These can be replaced by “Ranger” and “Intoxicating Scent”  to improve his mobility and make him a pain in hand-to hand.
These changes do not effect over-all points cost for the crew.
Decisions………..

Regards
PM

Offline Lawful Evil

• Scientist
Re: 7 Sins "Sons Of Ragnarok" for Scrappers Stats Added 25 March 2018
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 01:04:04 AM »
These are so good they make me regret not getting these guys with the KS. Thanks for sharing, Pappa.

Offline Exiledadmiral

• Scientist
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 04:14:58 PM »
Beautiful minis superbly painted!

Offline Faust23

• Mastermind
  • Father of Sorrows
    • Strategic Elite: Skirmish Wargames for the Discerning Strategist
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2018, 05:02:21 AM »
I totally LOVE your Crew builds! Great use of the game mechanics to reflect your theme. You Sir, have made me a happy designer! :)