Forum > VSF Adventures

VSF Cold Steel Guards

(1/2) > >>

Governor General:
Clockwork soldiers and engineer officer. The automata are from the late great Parroom Station and the Officer is from Brigade Games' Steampunk British Characters Pack. The green bot was my 1st attempt to paint them, 8 or 9 years ago. The red bots and officer were finished this week. I've been throwing paint at them for a month, feels good to be done with them. They are lovely sculpts loads of detail. The officer has been seconded from a Scottish regiment for his affinity for clockwork.

VSF Gamer:
Well done sir!

The_Beast:

--- Quote from: VSF Gamer on March 28, 2018, 11:33:00 PM ---Well done sir!

--- End quote ---

That makes TWO approvals from Nebraska.  ;D

Do have to say, tis a bit bittersweet for the paucity of Parroom Station floating about.

How are you adapting to the 'new' forum? I always enjoy seeing your posts!

Doug

Captain Darling:
Nice paint job, well done.

When ever I picture clockwork figures in my mind I see a key sticking out of their backs  :)

Governor General:
Many thanks to VSF Gamer, The Beast and Captain Darling for the kind words. Yes Beast the loss of Parroom Station was a heavy blow, fortunately I have a bit of their work, both the classic and the Secret Science that was released just before the end. The pic is of my last Automaton to be painted. It's a composite of me 8 years ago and last week. I started the Black Clockwork at the same time as the green one. I had painted the green one to the point of ultimate frustration and all work on the clockwork soldiers ceased for 8 years. The other fig is a 28mm Gen. Gordon from Black Pyramid Gaming, he's there for scale.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version