Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 21, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: 55 Minutes at Peking assistance, please.  (Read 252 times)

Offline FifteensAway

• mastermind
55 Minutes at Peking assistance, please.
« on: April 07, 2018, 03:10:24 AM »
I have issue 27 of Wargames Illustrated that has the 'original' WI article on the game 55 Minutes at Peking and I'm sure there was a later issue with additional photos of the game but danged if I can find it in my collection.  Can anyone offer assistance?  Much appreciated if so. 

Working towards a convention game next year with a friend.

Thanks!

Offline Ming

• Supporting Adventurer
  • assistant
Re: 55 Minutes at Peking assistance, please.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 08:17:16 AM »
Hi there. Had a senior moment. Sent you a PM saying I may have the article somewhere. Forgot about the interweb thingy. Go on the website for Staines Wargamers & the rules & pictures are there.
An inspiring game from some inspirational blokes...

Offline Ming

• Supporting Adventurer
  • assistant
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 09:43:16 AM »
Hi again.
I went on the website myself for the sake of nostalgia. There is only an overview of this particular game regrettably, so I have dug out my copy of the original article. I will email what I have if you PM me your contact details.

Offline FifteensAway

• mastermind
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 01:31:59 PM »
If you can identify the issue, I should have it.  I have all WI issues from 1 to 180 and sporadically after that.  Also have WW 1-4.  I've already been through issues 28 through 70 and didn't find it.  Started to think it may have been photos before issue 27 where I saw the photos.  Thanks for the replies. 
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 01:33:31 PM by FifteensAway »