Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:45:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686439
  • Total Topics: 118100
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: STAR BREACH: The Multiverse Sci-Fi Skirmisher (CoOp/Solo Expansion! Pg15)  (Read 45083 times)

Offline Burma44

• Librarian
    • STAR BREACH
Looking forward to it then :)
I do suspect it'd be a good idea to have somebody spreading the word in the wargaming conventions, even if it's just a friend running demos somewhere. Adepticon and Salute are over, what's the next one, GenCon? I've never been able to attend any so i'm not keeping tabs on them

Yeah, I live in Southeast Asia, but I am from California and will be back in August through January this year and next (thus squeezing in the KS sooner rather than later). I hope to hit at least two or three large, local conventions within that time frame before and after releasing the book via Kickstarter and then returning back to Southeast Asia. I wish I could do a booth at the "REALLY BIG ONES", but I'm simply not in country during those times, unfortunately.
Creator of Star Breach and NCO Tabletop Games: starbreach.com

Offline Burma44

• Librarian
    • STAR BREACH
Great news. I look forward to the launch.

If you haven't already you should consider reaching out to people who put on good independent reviews of miniature skirmish games and see if they have an interest in reviewing your work. I'm thinking of people like Joel Eddy of Drive Thru Games and Ash Barker of Guerrilla Miniature Games.

Best of luck in all you do.

Thank you for always being super supportive, Kontuz! Since the rules are already available and free, I would love to have a bunch of people--especially a few "bigger names"--give a proper review and promotion of the system before going live on KS. I hope to have a least a couple!

Offline Burma44

• Librarian
    • STAR BREACH
Just a heads up! The Star Breach Instagram account reached 1000 followers yesterday, so we're hosting a big raffle there! Hit it up @star_breach if you're not already connected.

Cheers!

Offline Burma44

• Librarian
    • STAR BREACH
Re: STAR BREACH: The FREE Multiverse Sci-Fi Skirmisher (IG Giveaway Pg9)
« Reply #123 on: May 23, 2019, 02:36:22 PM »
A couple weeks ago I had the wonderful privilege of doing Star Breach’s very first podcast interview with my new friend Sam from Paintbrush and Dice! The episode is now LIVE at http://paintbrushanddicepodcast.com/ and if you love talking about miniature gaming and rules design, I think you’ll really enjoy it. Hear about some fun stories from my personal gaming life, how I came to create Star Breach, and why I think Star Breach is such a great game for all TT gamers everywhere. Check it out!

Offline Dark choda

• Bookworm
Just came here after skimming the rules to show some support.  I found you via a thread in the Fantasy section here that mentioned Realitys Edge..so i went to look that up and discovered this gem instead.

The weight of the game seems just about perfect for me.  I'm fairly new to this hobby and my preference is for SOBAH weight games at the moment.

I backed the zombicide invader KS and i think this will be a perfect way to make use of the minis outside of the boardgame itself.

I echo the sentiments of others pertaining to reaching out to independent youtube personalities.  I've jumped into more than a couple of games based on Ash BArkers videos.

Good luck!

Offline Burma44

• Librarian
    • STAR BREACH
Just came here after skimming the rules to show some support.  I found you via a thread in the Fantasy section here that mentioned Realitys Edge..so i went to look that up and discovered this gem instead.

The weight of the game seems just about perfect for me.  I'm fairly new to this hobby and my preference is for SOBAH weight games at the moment.

I backed the zombicide invader KS and i think this will be a perfect way to make use of the minis outside of the boardgame itself.

I echo the sentiments of others pertaining to reaching out to independent youtube personalities.  I've jumped into more than a couple of games based on Ash BArkers videos.

Good luck!

Wow! Thanks for reaching out and sharing the love, Dark choda! I actually went all in on the ZI Kickstarter as well, literally just for this ruleset (as well as just buying a bunch of old AT43 models, as well as just buying a bunch of SW Legion models... wait is this model agnostic thing with a game of 20 factions a blessing or a curse? Lol).

I think you've joined Star Breach at a really exciting time, and I hope you and friends love what you find. As you build warbands for the game and play a few matches, definitely feel free to share with us here, on our FB group, Instagram... wherever we're found! Enjoy, and thanks again for the kind words and excitement!

Offline Burma44

• Librarian
    • STAR BREACH
MASSIVE announcement coming for Star Breach next week! Will be sharing on social media outlets and here. In the meantime, play some Star Breach yeah!? It’s free!

Starbreach.com

Offline Burma44

• Librarian
    • STAR BREACH
We’re coming to Kickstarter!!!

This October, Star Breach is launching a VERY limited edition (350 copies) full color, fully illustrated, hardcover, 130+ page rulebook! It’s going to be BEAUTIFUL, with illustrations from talented artists from all over the world (like this cover image from Jean Francois Robert -incredible right!?) Along with the rulebook campaign, I will be touring around this fall in the Southwest US to demo the game at a number of stores and conventions!

Much more to say and many fun surprises to come, but all in good time! And don’t be mistaken: the same exact rules will still be FOREVER FREE on our website in a plain PDF at starbreach.com!
Spread the word and thanks for all the support!

Offline jherazob

• Assistant
This pleases me. I hope i have no problems to back it.

Offline Kontuz

• Assistant
Exciting news. Will you be running any events at Gateway Con?

Offline fluffy05

• Scientist
    • One Painters Crusade
Good luck with the Kickstarter!

Fantastic news  :)
'The German today is like the June Bride; he knows he is going to get it, but he doesn't know how big it is going to be.' - Gen. Richard "Windy" Gale, 6th Airborne Division Commander

Offline Tactalvanic

• Mastermind
Brilliant, this I will be looking forward to!

Offline Burma44

• Librarian
    • STAR BREACH
This pleases me. I hope i have no problems to back it.

Great to hear it! I hope so too! I think everyone will find the pledge levels really well priced, and we will have a specific pledge level designed for friends overseas to go in on the KS together and get more bang for the buck against rising shipping tides. Should be fun!

Offline Burma44

• Librarian
    • STAR BREACH
Exciting news. Will you be running any events at Gateway Con?
I will be! I'll be running demos of Star Breach on both Friday and Saturday! Would love to meet you there. We'll be doing a raffle for a squad of minis each day as well! Bring a friend and let's battle!

Offline Burma44

• Librarian
    • STAR BREACH
Good luck with the Kickstarter!

Fantastic news  :)

Thanks! I hope you’ll be able to join in!