Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:28:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: STAR BREACH: The Multiverse Sci-Fi Skirmisher (CoOp/Solo Expansion! Pg15)  (Read 45120 times)

Offline jherazob

• Assistant
Re: STAR BREACH: The FREE Multiverse Sci-Fi Skirmisher (New SB Dice Preview Pg10)
« Reply #150 on: September 06, 2019, 08:39:33 PM »
Oh no! Dice! The things that go click-clak! My only weakness! (apart from the other hundreds of human weakness i mean  :D)

Offline Burma44

• Librarian
    • STAR BREACH
Re: STAR BREACH: The FREE Multiverse Sci-Fi Skirmisher (New SB Dice Preview Pg10)
« Reply #151 on: September 09, 2019, 04:34:38 PM »
Oh no! Dice! The things that go click-clak! My only weakness! (apart from the other hundreds of human weakness i mean  :D)

There’s a good chance I subconsciously created this entire game just so I could justify ordering 7500 dice in one go. Muahahaha  lol
Creator of Star Breach and NCO Tabletop Games: starbreach.com

Offline Burma44

• Librarian
    • STAR BREACH
« Reply #152 on: September 25, 2019, 12:08:59 AM »
Star Breach had another wonderful showing at Green Tower Games this past week!

Also, the artwork is really starting to pour in for the hardcover book! Illustrations, and model artwork both! We’re getting everything ready for our big KS in October, and it’s all looking absolutely amazing! (More on illustrations and artwork later this week!)

Offline Tactalvanic

• Mastermind
« Reply #153 on: September 25, 2019, 07:46:14 AM »
Great stuff, really glad this is coming together so well for you.

Actually looking forward to October!

Offline Burma44

• Librarian
    • STAR BREACH
Great stuff, really glad this is coming together so well for you.

Actually looking forward to October!

Very excited to hear that! Lots more fun to share tomorrow! :)

Offline Burma44

• Librarian
    • STAR BREACH
Really excited to start sharing some artwork for Star Breach’s upcoming Hardcover Book Kickstarter (launching October 15th)! The book will includes tons of incredible illustrations and photos from artists all over the world! Here’s just a small sample of what you’ll find in the book!

Offline Puuka

• Mad Scientist
  • The Deputies come
    • Shaggy Puuka Dice Bags and Accessories.
This feels like it might be the Sci-Fi "Use whatever figures/terrain you have skirmish game" hole that I've been wanting to add to Last Days, Rangers of Shadow Deep and Frostgrave.
Looking for a set of rules that adaptable for different genres.

Offline jherazob

• Assistant
Date saved!

Offline aliensurfer

• Mastermind
Looks very interesting, tempted to pick it up myself. Who makes those snakemen btw?

Offline Burma44

• Librarian
    • STAR BREACH
This feels like it might be the Sci-Fi "Use whatever figures/terrain you have skirmish game" hole that I've been wanting to add to Last Days, Rangers of Shadow Deep and Frostgrave.

It would be an honor to be ranked among such fantastic skirmish systems. If you like those, I think you're gonna love Star Breach! Cheers!

Offline Burma44

• Librarian
    • STAR BREACH
Looks very interesting, tempted to pick it up myself. Who makes those snakemen btw?

Thanks Aliensurfer! I truly hope that you do! The snake warriors are absolutely fantastic sculpts by Tim Prow at Diehard Miniatures. They're personally a couple of my favorite models from him that will be featured in the book!

Offline Ockman

• Mastermind
Those illustrations... WOW!!  :-* :-* :-*

Offline Burma44

• Librarian
    • STAR BREACH
Those illustrations... WOW!!  :-* :-* :-*

They are amazing, indeed! The book is gonna be stunning.

Offline Burma44

• Librarian
    • STAR BREACH
So the final of three **STRETCH GOALS** for our Kickstarter (starting October 15th) will be a custom sculpted model, crafted by Patrick Keith at Bombshell Miniatures! If we hit the goal, all Kickstarter backers will receive this Star Breach exclusive mini in their order! Yay! BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP IN CHOOSING THE DESIGN!

We'd like to base the model on one of the book's illustrated soldiers. I've chosen four personal favorites, and then I’ve invited everyone across our social media communities to vote for the final choice! You can vote and follow the results via Instagram or in our FB group (search Star Breach for either) or you can vote below! The soldier illustrations are listed below by number. Just post a reply with the number(s) you like best and why!

*Note that the model will not be necessarily posed like the illustration, but whatever model is chosen will be posed dynamically and, possibly, with a couple of optional bits.

POLL ENDS ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 7TH. The model will be decided on shortly after. Cheers!

Offline Lost Egg

• Mastermind
Re: STAR BREACH: The FREE Multiverse Sci-Fi Skirmisher (Vote4aKSmini! Pg11)
« Reply #164 on: October 04, 2019, 05:53:34 PM »
That's a cool idea.

No. 3 Caught my eye straight away, it's very distinctive.
My current project...Classic Wargame - An experiment in 24" of wargaming!

https://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=140633.new#new