Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:45:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686487
  • Total Topics: 118102
  • Online Today: 857
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Replacement nozzles for Army Painter spray cans  (Read 3318 times)

Offline soldieroftheline

• Bookworm
Replacement nozzles for Army Painter spray cans
« on: April 15, 2018, 05:18:57 PM »
Does any one know if you can get replacement nozzles for Army Painter spray primers? I have just dropped a brand new can, only bought yesterday at Salute, and broken the nozzle off!!

I have managed to get the broken stub of the nozzle out so if I could get a replacement to just push in I should still be able to use it.

Offline Hammers

• Amateur papiermachiéer
  • Elder God
  • Workbench and Pulp Moderator
Re: Replacement nozzles for Army Painter spray cans
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 06:26:18 AM »
They are common replacement parts as they tend to clog more often than break. Try an art store.

Offline FifteensAway

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 01:27:11 PM »
Don't know if they will fit, but an art store selling Montana brand spray paints should also sell their various nozzles - you can get them in different spray configurations.  They are somewhat color coded to help keep them sorted.  So, if they fit, you can not only get a replacement nozzle but various spray patterns as well.  Good luck.

Online zemjw

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • My blog
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 03:10:12 PM »
I picked up a set of the Montana nozzles to use with Humbrol spray cans, but unfortunately they didn't fit :-[

I don't know if Army painter and Humbrol nozzles are interchangeable, but if they are, the Montana ones won't work

Offline fred

• Galactic Brain
    • Miniature Gaming
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 06:40:22 PM »
There is a huge variation in spray paint nozzles, I've tried swapping some around in the past due to broken or clogged nozzles, and rarely have been able to get different brands to fit.

Have you dropped Army Painter a line?

Offline kuba

• Bookworm
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 07:17:18 PM »
Try in skateshop/shop for graffiti artist. I've bought a nozzle for armypainter can in that shop, I just took my can there and chose what was most fitting ("fat cap" size, if I remember correctly).