Forum > Fantasy Adventures

Fenrir's Middle Earth Labour of Love

(1/22) > >>

Fenrir:
Hello, folks!

Recently I started a project I've been wanting to do for ages- a Middle Earth collection! The vague sort of look I'm going for is the 'Dark Ages' style of the excellent One Ring RPG from Cubicle 7, rather than the movie version (though there will be a few GW minis in there somewhere!)...

I've kicked off with the Battle of Five Armies- those interested can read about my progress on my Blog here (there are three posts so far, this link is to part 1):

https://lead-mountaineer.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/the-gathering-of-clouds-part-1.html

Beyond this I have plans for Arnor/Angmar, Mirkwood/Dol-Guldur and Rohan/Isengard...   8)

Fenrir:
Good Lord, I wasn't expecting that picture to actually appear (I've been struggling with adding pictures to my posts since that whole Photobucket thing). Wish I'd attached one that was actually in focus, now!..  ::)

Ethelred the Almost Ready:
Great looking table and miniatures.
What rules are you going to use?

LeadAsbestos:
They look great! All the new Oathmark minis have made me reconsider my aversion to both plastics AND to Middle Earth projects, and you are not helping me to resist!

nic-e:
REally lovely. I always like seeing a more paired down style when people play in middle earth. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version