Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:40:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: [Commercial] It's farewell to Oddzial Osmy figures from Fighting 15s  (Read 824 times)

Offline Fighting15s

• Scientist
    • Fighting 15s
I spent the weekend compiling the final stock list of 3mm and 15mm Oddzial Osmy figures prior to their onward sale in one quite substantial lot.

I am offering customers a last chance to buy figures from the range before I finalise the list and dispose of the figures to the buyer. Email me for a copy of the stock list (provided as a PDF), and then place an order by email. Obviously I have a number of customers to whom this list has already gone out, so it's not an infallible guide to what is left in stock. :) Price remains at £2.50 per standard pack inc VAT.

Ian
email: hq@fighting15sshop.co.uk
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 11:06:44 AM by Fighting15s »
Ian
Fighting 15s
Gladiator Miniatures, Fighting 15s Flags, Martian Empires and Flashing Blade Miniatures
https://www.fighting15s.com

Offline Fighting15s

• Scientist
    • Fighting 15s
Re: [Commercial] Last chance: Oddzial Osmy figures from Fighting 15s
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 11:05:51 AM »
I have now sold on my remaining stock of Oddzial Osmy figures to Magister Militum. It is therefore no longer possible to buy Oddzial Osmy figures from Fighting 15s - except those ranges I purchased the rights to years ago (the 15mm medievals and the still largely to be re-released 15mm Napoleonics).

Thanks to everyone who supported the clearance sale and vastly diminished my remaining stock!

Ian