Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:44:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Killer B Games Now have a new Website (Waitress and Cook Out Now Page 4)  (Read 15232 times)

Offline Viruz

• Scientist
    • The Metal Magic Forum is closed
Thank you very much.
I'll send you the order.

Get well soon.

Sorry Viruz I've been a bit under the weather with man flu. I promise I'll put the Venusians up tonight. In the meantime you can see some of them on page 1 of this thread.
I buy old Spacelords Miniatures from Hobby Products !
- Cybertech, Bunkerbreaker, Yoyodyne, Sarday´kin, Phagon -

Offline MiniPigs

• Librarian
Alas not. The GAFDOZ rules are now out of print.

Did you ever publish this scenario booklet?

The Dragon Men Of Hydrus

Are you expanding that GAFDOZ range at all?

Offline Captain Gamma

• Mad Scientist
    • https://killerbgames.co.uk/
Hi Minipigs,
The first Scenario book was indeed produced. And we have them in stock still. At present we are concentrating On the Invasion X range so there are no immediate plans to expand the GAFDOZ range although there are lots of characters already drawn up.
"Morning!"

Offline MiniPigs

• Librarian
But you haven't the original rule book?

How can I buy a copy of this scenario book from you?

Offline Captain Gamma

• Mad Scientist
The original sold out but the scenario book didn't. That's why we have some stock left. The book is £10 with £2.50 postage. You can PM  me your PayPal address and I'll send you an invoice.

Offline v_lazy_dragon

• Mastermind
Anything new on the Invasion X horizon? Last autumn there was talk of some more characters... ;-)
Xander
Army painters thread: leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=56540.msg671536#new
WinterApoc thread: leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=50815.0

Offline Captain Gamma

• Mad Scientist
As it happens a Diner Waitress and Cook are sculpted and away to be moulded along with some Imjarvi humanoid dollies. So we should have some new releases in the next couple of months.

Offline v_lazy_dragon

• Mastermind
Yay :)
All these Vietnam threads, with assorted cold war armour, has got the 50's ideas brewing again :D

Offline Thunderchicken

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Amusingly clumsy.
As it happens a Diner Waitress and Cook are sculpted and away to be moulded along with some Imjarvi humanoid dollies. So we should have some new releases in the next couple of months.

Great news Craig! I need a screamer so the waitress will do nicely.
Don't!

Offline Captain Gamma

• Mad Scientist
 lol that sounds so wrong. ;D I'll post the photos of the greens this weekend.

Offline Thunderchicken

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Amusingly clumsy.
 lol Good point! Must remember it's B movies we're making here.

Offline Captain Gamma

• Mad Scientist
Photos of the  Short Order Cook and the Waitress. For anyone interested in the Imjarvi Humanoids here is the tale behind them from The UFO Insight website:  https://www.ufoinsight.com/the-imjarvi-and-kinnula-alien-humanoid-encounters/

On the afternoon of 7th January 1970, at around 4:45 pm near the small village of Imjarvi, Woodman Heinonen, and Esko Viljo, were each skiing down one of the snow-covered hills in the region towards one of the glades they would use as a resting spot. Although it was not yet dark, the sky had taken on a dark-orange glow announcing the immediate arrival of the night. A few stars were already visible and the sky itself was clear and cloudless. Perhaps more importantly to their immediate health, it was cold and rapidly getting colder, below the minus mark.

As they were resting and catching their breath a buzzing noise suddenly became apparent to them. As did the strange light moving quickly across the darkening sky. Each watched the object as it approached their location. As it moved closer, it also descended. The faint buzzing was now considerably louder, proving this other-worldly object was the source of the noise.

Suddenly, the craft stopped its descent and hovered. A “red-grey mist” appeared to cloak the object, moving in a swirling motion. The descent began again, only much slower. They would describe the craft as round or disc-shaped but with a flat underside. It also had the appearance of a metallic exterior. The object would halt its descent at around twelve feet, so close that Heinonen would claim, “I could have touched it if I had reached up with my ski-stick”.

Heinonen would further claim that the top of the craft featured a dome and “three spheres or domes spaced equidistantly” along a raised part on the lower edge. In the middle of the underside of the craft was a “projected tube”. As the men watched, “an intense beam of light” suddenly flashed from this tube, directly downwards.

This light would illuminate the snow on the ground before disappearing again. This was repeated several times. It was as the two men watched this bizarre light display that Heinonen had the sudden feeling that “somebody had seized my waist from behind and pulled me backward”. It was then that he saw “the creature”.

Standing in the middle of the beam of light was a small humanoid, about three feet in height. In its hands was a dark, black box. He could see a “yellow glow” that seemed to come from inside of the box. The creature was dressed in a green overall-type outfit and what skin was exposed was pale “like wax”. The arms and legs were extremely thin, while on its feet were a pair of green boots.

Viljo would recall that the frame of the creature was “like a child’s” and that it wore a “conical helmet” on its head which was “shining like metal”.

Without warning, the creature turned the box towards Heinonen, pointing it towards him as if it were a weapon. A red-grey mist formed out of nowhere and “large sparks started to fly from the illuminated snow”. Many of these would hit Heinonen but they did not cause any injury or pain.

Viljo would recall how “the sparks were shining in several colors”. As this was happening, the creature was no longer visible. The thick red mist covered it entirely. Then, without warning, “the beam melted, flew up like a flickering flame and was sucked into the gap in the craft”. The mist, the light, and the creature were now gone.

I added them to the range as I thought they would make for a great Christmas scenario. The more classic "Real Life" alien creatures will of course be coming, such as the Nordics, Lizards, Teros, Deros etc.

Offline v_lazy_dragon

• Mastermind
Love the chef and waitress :)

Offline Sapperjoe2001

• Lurker
YES!!!  I especially love that waitress has roller skates on!  I am really looking forward to these additions to add to my growing 1950s sci-fi project.  To be honest, I would love to see this line explode with more miniatures, especially the civilian human line.   I really hope to see the four youngsters, the husband and wife, and the professor (hopefully with smoking pipe) next.  Keep up the great work.

Joe

Offline The Gray Ghost

• Mastermind
  • Beware The Gray Ghost
I'm using the armored Alien Spacemen as Soviet Spacemen
I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it anymore and what is it seems weird and scary.