Forum > The Conflicts that came in from the Cold

(KS) Spies and Patriots Kickstarter

(1/3) > >>

brigadegames:
Our Spies and Patriots Kickstarter has hit two stretch goals and onto the next.

We would appreciate you checking it out and supporting us.

Thanks

Lon
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brigadegames/spies-and-patriots-28mm-wargaming-miniatures

dartfrog:
Some nice 7TV stuff there. If it wasn't for the horror of postage and customs I'd be in.

SABOT:
Great figures. I have had no customs problems ever on previous orders  and have no issue with paying for top quality and fair postage.

Wachaza:

--- Quote from: SABOT on May 13, 2018, 09:57:56 PM ---Great figures. I have had no customs problems ever on previous orders  and have no issue with paying for top quality and fair postage.

--- End quote ---
UK Customs has in recent years had 100% success in doing me for fees and duty on all my US orders. It's simply not worth it.

Arlequín:
Lovely miniatures!  :)

But... what is lacking from this and most ranges, are the rank and file soldiers that serve as cannon-fodder; you can't get '60s-style U.S. (apart from M-16 totin' Vietnam figures), Soviet (except some AC57 ones), or 'Cuban' soldiers anywhere.

Put most ranges together and it's like you're pretty much limited to shoot-outs at a Spy-Con, meeting ruffians in the back streets, or in secret lairs facing corporate minions. Just sayin...

;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version