Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:41:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Anno Domini 1666 kickstarter  (Read 29669 times)

Offline Wargamer Games Studio Ltd

• Assistant
    • Anno Domini 1666 Kickstarter
Re: Anno Domini 1666 kickstarter
« Reply #120 on: October 23, 2018, 08:11:30 AM »
Thank You very much abu iskander. We do our best to keep You happy also this time.

Offline Metternich

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #121 on: October 24, 2018, 05:54:54 PM »
I can see the plans for AD 1666 by going via the web, but the last thing I received from Kickstarter itself was on 30 August.  That isn't giving me a secure feeling.

Offline FramFramson

• Elder God
  • But maybe everything that dies, someday comes back
« Reply #122 on: October 24, 2018, 06:13:06 PM »
I can see the plans for AD 1666 by going via the web, but the last thing I received from Kickstarter itself was on 30 August.  That isn't giving me a secure feeling.

I don't know what it is about your email that dislikes the updates. They're a little more infrequent, but I'm still seeing regular updates. Last one I got was Don Quixote on October 18th.

I joined my gun with pirate swords, and sailed the seas of cyberspace.

Offline Captain Blood

• Global Moderator
  • Elder God
« Reply #123 on: October 24, 2018, 06:49:20 PM »

Yes, this is very strange and I understand why you’re concerned. I’m getting the updates and have been all along. If I’d paid and wasn’t getting the updates, I’d be worried.

Wargamer Games Studio Ltd, is it not possible for you to just contact Metternich directly by private message here, and verify that he is on your list, and that you have his email right? Otherwise it’s inexplicable that you keep saying ‘all is well’, but the poor guy is still not getting updates! This has been going on for months now, ever since the Kickstarter closed. Can’t you just get in touch, check he’s on the list, and try to sort out why he isn’t getting your email updates like the rest of us?

Offline Metternich

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2018, 05:02:40 PM »
I got a message via my email from Michal yesterday (in answer to one I sent him directly), saying that they were opening Pledge Manager in about 2 weeks and would inform folks via private message on Kickstarter (and to contact them via email if I haven't heard from them by 5 November).  But as I don't seem to have been receiving anything from Kickstarter itself since August 30, it isn't very comforting to me that the Pledge Manager is supposed to be contacting everyone via KS (given that I haven't received word from KS since 30 August).

Offline Captain Blood

• Global Moderator
  • Elder God
« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2018, 05:44:23 PM »
I’m a Kickstarter novice I’m afraid, but I would have thought, through the Kickstarter portal, there must be a way of seeing which projects you have successfully participated in and are enrolled for? Maybe check that your details are all correct in there? (Sorry - you have probably tried this already).
It seems weird that your money has been taken, you’re being told all is well, but you’re not on the distribution list for backers. Or you are, but the weekly updates are not making it through to you... Maybe create a separate email address and try to reregister with that?

None of my blinking business to be honest, but I’m worried for you now  lol

Offline Metternich

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #126 on: November 05, 2018, 03:38:52 PM »
Has anyone heard from the Pledge Manager ?  I'm concerned, because I haven't (in fact, haven't heard from KS directly since 30 August).  If the rest of you have heard, them I'm even more concerned. 

Offline Ogrob

• Mastermind
« Reply #127 on: November 05, 2018, 04:13:22 PM »
You can always see updates by going to the kickstarter page. In fact, here is the latest one: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1263001724/anno-domini-1666/posts/2332224 and it says the Pledge Manager will launch on November 12th.

Offline Metternich

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #128 on: November 05, 2018, 04:53:17 PM »
Great !  Then they are just a bit late.  Won't panic till after the 12th (assuming I don't hear from the Pledge Manager by then).

Offline Cyrus the Great

• Librarian
« Reply #129 on: November 06, 2018, 12:49:05 AM »
I’m a Kickstarter novice I’m afraid, but I would have thought, through the Kickstarter portal, there must be a way of seeing which projects you have successfully participated in and are enrolled for? Maybe check that your details are all correct in there? (Sorry - you have probably tried this already).
It seems weird that your money has been taken, you’re being told all is well, but you’re not on the distribution list for backers. Or you are, but the weekly updates are not making it through to you... Maybe create a separate email address and try to reregister with that?

None of my blinking business to be honest, but I’m worried for you now  lol

There is a way to see which projects you have successfully participated in. At the top of the Kickstarter on the right hand side is a little blue globe. Click on it and it will tell you what kickstarters you are in and on the left hand side click on "Messages" for any communications from the producers.

Offline Hunter776

• Bookworm
« Reply #130 on: November 07, 2018, 01:10:10 PM »
Sadly, I just found out about this. Any way to get in now, perhaps with the pledge manager?

Offline Captain Blood

• Global Moderator
  • Elder God
« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2018, 06:51:30 PM »
I think the late pledge is still available on the KS page.

Offline Hunter776

• Bookworm
« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2018, 10:17:09 PM »
Sadly, that link sent me to a web store in the Polish language with no clear path to ordering the game.

If anyone has any recommendations or thoughts, I would appreciate it.

Offline Cyrus the Great

• Librarian
« Reply #133 on: November 09, 2018, 06:28:32 AM »
Sadly, that link sent me to a web store in the Polish language with no clear path to ordering the game.

If anyone has any recommendations or thoughts, I would appreciate it.
Go to their kickstarter page and under  FAQ there is a column on the right "Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.
Ask a question"
See if you can still join.
@ Captain Blood
The Pledge Manager is only sent to people who pledged money to the kickstarter.

Offline Captain Blood

• Global Moderator
  • Elder God
« Reply #134 on: November 12, 2018, 07:48:04 PM »
Okay, thanks. Confused now. Just received the latest update saying the pledge manager is now live - within which, it says the pledge manager will be up by January???