Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:00:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Anno Domini 1666 kickstarter  (Read 29650 times)

Offline mweaver

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Anno Domini 1666 kickstarter
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2018, 02:29:19 AM »
It looks like the subtitles are only in German, alas.  I have seen images from that series, and it looks like very high production values.  Good to hear from someone who has seen it that it is good.  The film has some nice scenes, and VM made an excellent Alatriste, but Metternich's description of the film as disjointed is quite right, in my opinion.

The miniatures for this game look sweet!  Can't wait for this particular package to arrive.

-Michael
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 03:31:43 AM by mweaver »

Offline DivisMal

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Ghazkull‘s Favorite Brainboy
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2018, 05:43:25 AM »

Is the DVD just a German-language version, or does it have subtitles?

I bought the online veraion with Amazon, and can check in the evening. There should be subtitles I guess, but I don’t know whether they’re French, Spanish, English or all three.

Offline Metternich

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2018, 03:11:59 PM »
My German is EXTREMELY rusty !!

Offline DivisMal

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2018, 04:52:06 PM »
It seems my version is German only...

Offline Metternich

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2018, 09:59:45 PM »
Is the Hexenrichter meant to be Herman Cothman?   He was  mayor of the town of Lemgo in this period and notorious for his witch hunts and role in the witch trials. (During two terms as mayor, he imposed approximately 135 death sentences for witchcraft, and Lemgo, which had undergone another witch hunt under his predecessor, became known in Germany as a center of witch hunts).

Offline Metternich

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2018, 04:51:28 PM »
Has anyone received the Survey from the Pledge manager ??  I'm worried that I may not be receiving all the messages related to this and don't want to miss the Survey or any other necessary steps to "cement" my pledge and ensure I receive my copy of the All-In psvkshr when it ships in April.
   On 5 June I received from Kickstarter my confirmation number for pledging  US $260, indicating I was Backer 209.  On 6 June I received from Kickstarter the Project Update #37, and then Update #38 on 7 June.  I was then getting Kickstarter notices for other types of games and miniatures and things (uninterested), and expressed disinterest in receiving anything more re those.  Since then, haven't received anything else re Anno Domini 1666 (and have looked in my Spam folder, of course). 

Offline FramFramson

• Elder God
  • But maybe everything that dies, someday comes back
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2018, 05:14:09 PM »
Speaking of the Pledge Manager, I briefly panicked when I got a message saying the Pledge Manager was about to close up, only to realize it was for the PREVIOUS kickstarter by these guys (Hot & Dangerous). 

lol

I joined my gun with pirate swords, and sailed the seas of cyberspace.

Offline Metternich

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2018, 07:47:37 PM »
I didn't get even that message - which worries me.  I don't want to be left out, having already had my pledge acknowledged.

Offline DivisMal

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2018, 09:26:26 PM »
I didn't get even that message - which worries me.  I don't want to be left out, having already had my pledge acknowledged.

I wouldn't worry too much, yet. From my experience it takes a few days for the funds to arrive at the KS initiators. Then they need a few days at least to set up the pledge manager which is then open a few weeks.

Even much bigger companies arent that fast!

Offline fastolfrus

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2018, 09:45:18 PM »
I got a message saying that my pledge had not gone through.
Not sure if it was a scam attempt. How can I find out?
Gary, Glynis, and Alasdair (there are three of us, but we are too mean to have more than one login)

Offline Antonio J Carrasco

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mad Scientist
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2018, 04:32:38 AM »
I got a message saying that my pledge had not gone through.
Not sure if it was a scam attempt. How can I find out?

Go to the KS campaign and log in. Top of the right column, where the pledges are located, will appear your pledge -if it was approved- and the amount you pledged. If it doesn't appear is that your contribution didn't gone through.

Offline Antonio J Carrasco

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mad Scientist
« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2018, 04:35:22 AM »
Has anyone received the Survey from the Pledge manager ??  I'm worried that I may not be receiving all the messages related to this and don't want to miss the Survey or any other necessary steps to "cement" my pledge and ensure I receive my copy of the All-In psvkshr when it ships in April.
   On 5 June I received from Kickstarter my confirmation number for pledging  US $260, indicating I was Backer 209.  On 6 June I received from Kickstarter the Project Update #37, and then Update #38 on 7 June.  I was then getting Kickstarter notices for other types of games and miniatures and things (uninterested), and expressed disinterest in receiving anything more re those.  Since then, haven't received anything else re Anno Domini 1666 (and have looked in my Spam folder, of course).

Not all the KS campaigns open the survey from the pledge manager inmediately. Some take a while. When I participate in the KS for This War of Mine, it took about six weeks for the pledge manager to open. I wouldn't be too worried.

Offline Metternich

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2018, 03:16:42 PM »
Thanks; I won't panic yet.  If anyone does receive notification from the Pledge Manager or other info from the Kickstarter, would they please post it here so that we can all be sure we are getting the information.  Thanks.

Offline Kadrinazi

• Assistant
« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2018, 10:54:29 PM »
Pledge Manager is not available yet, no need to panic :) There should be update in day or two, showing one of the miniatures that were unlocked during final rush and with some further info regarding PM.

Offline Wargamer Games Studio Ltd

• Assistant
    • Anno Domini 1666 Kickstarter
« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2018, 08:12:13 AM »
First of all, thank you for your support and making this campaign such a great success. It wouldn't be possible without you.

Also, please don't panic, the pledge manager will be available 2-3 months from now. We're not a big company and we need time to set things up.