Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:24:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689511
  • Total Topics: 118283
  • Online Today: 646
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Looking for a Saloon! Also locomotives and trains :)  (Read 3164 times)

Offline romelll

• Bookworm
Re: Looking for a Saloon! Also locomotives and trains :)
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2018, 11:40:36 AM »
Does anyone know if Colin is taking on anymore new business? I emailed him but have not heard from him.

Offline axabrax

• Mastermind
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2018, 04:05:41 PM »
I think I have some of his buildings. They are gorgeous but very fragile, especially the balconies. I wouldn't invest there if you want to transport your stuff frequently. The MDF stuff is much sturdier and the looks fits The Old West very well.

Offline Admiral Benbow

• The Queen's Own Gizmologist
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • "Creativity is a drug I cannot live without."
    • The Benbow Workshop
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2018, 07:01:22 PM »
A few years back, there used to be a guy that made scratchbuilt western saloons, it was a very nice corner building, and they where for sale. Anyone that can help me out here?
I am interested in western buildings over all that are for sale, but this Saloon was quite impressive.

You are looking for the work of Gerald Boom. He is currently active working with styrodur, but then he did some very large western buildings from scratch using balsa wood etc. His site is https://www.shiftinglands.com/ and I'm sure you can contact him over there.

And here is a link where you should see the corner saloon: https://www.google.com/search?q=saloon+shiftinglands&client=firefox-b-ab&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=tkBSZV-M_-FFSM%253A%252ClQLqihZnwtSqOM%252C_&usg=__p_hulDI1hmDxEGw79S-hXvCn_Ic%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCtqWbn9bbAhWvh6YKHUHnB8kQ9QEILjAB#imgrc=tkBSZV-M_-FFSM: