Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:17:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Vampifan's Six Gun Sound Campaign - Gunfight at Stillwater  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Vampifan

• Scientist
    • Vampifan's World of the Undead
Vampifan's Six Gun Sound Campaign - Gunfight at Stillwater
« on: June 02, 2018, 03:07:00 PM »
Howdy! I recently played my first game of Six Gun Sound by Two Hours Wargames and thought I'd share it here. I'll start of by showing my town set up.

This is the town of Stillwater, New Mexico, with the main street running north and south.

Another view of main street and it looks like there's a gunfight about to take place at the crossroads.

A view of the south eastern part of main street.

A view of the north eastern part of main street.

A view of the south western part of main street.

A view of the north western part of main street.

A view up the side street running from west at the bottom to east at the top.

The small lake that gives the town its name of Stillwater.

I'll show the gunfight in my next post.

Offline Vampifan

• Scientist
Re: Vampifan's Six Gun Sound Campaign - Gunfight at Stillwater
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 03:31:03 PM »
I played the simple Gunfight scenario from the original Six Gun Sound: Blaze of Glory rulebook and this was GF-2, where one side is outnumbered by the other.

Two Mexican Bandidas face off against a gang of four male Outlaws, seeking revenge for the death of one of their friends, callously shot down by the Outlaw Leader.

The two bandidas are Sara Sandoval at the left and Maria Alvarez at the right, both Rep:5 Stars.

The outlaws are from left to right, Benito Zedilla, Andrew Calder, Thomas McKay and "Wild Willy" Wilkes, all Rep:4 Grunts, except McKay who as their leader is a Rep:4 Star.

Both sides roll to see who is the fastest draw with the highest going first and any ties being resolved simultaneously.

Maria shoots first and she knocks Calder Out Of Fight with a gut shot.

Sara shoots next and she kills McKay with a shot between the eyes.

Wilkes fires his .58 Rifle at Sara but misses.
Zedilla fires his 12 Gauge scattergun at Maria and although he hits her twice, they are nothing more than mere scratches.
Everyone makes reaction rolls. Maria and Sara can Return Fire. Wilkes and Zedilla can Carry On.

Maria guns down Zedilla, seriously wounding him in the gut and putting him Out Of Fight.

Sara ends the gunfight by killing Wilkes with a head shot.

The victors.

Oh, and if anyone thinks that the names Maria Alvarez and Sara Sandoval are familiar, you'd be right. They were the names of Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek's characters in the comedy western Bandidas.

You can read more about this batrep on my blog here - http://vampifansworldoftheundead.blogspot.com/2018/06/six-gun-sound-scenario-01-gunfight-at.html
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 03:32:56 PM by Vampifan »

Offline Ramirez Noname

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mastermind
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 06:47:48 PM »
Liking the set up and the shot out.

RMZ

Offline Vampifan

• Scientist