Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:29:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: 2018 Nashville Leg of the GBnUIT HOTT International Tournament Scheduled  (Read 2111 times)

Offline Terry37

• Scientist
I am happy to announce that the 2018 Nashville area 2018 GBnUIT HOTT Tournament is scheduled for Saturday, October 27th, and will be held in the Truxton Building in the Belle Mead area of Nashville starting at noon.

This years theme is Land of Giants with a theme army being required to have at least one Behemoth element.  Theme armies are not required to join in, and loaner armies can be made available. As written HOTT rules apply for this leg.

There are ten other Legs of the tournament being played around the world, and when I have  a little more time I will list those locations and the Leg Coordinators who run each Leg.

The Bakewell Leg will be held Saturday, September 22nd. Simon Wilson is the Leg Coordinator for that one.

Stay tuned for more info to follow re this international event.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." - Richard Adams

Offline Eoghan

• Schoolboy
Re: 2018 Nashville Leg of the GBnUIT HOTT International Tournament Scheduled
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 05:37:49 PM »
The Glasgow leg of the 2018 Good, Bad and Ugly international Hordes of the Things tournament will take place on Tuesday 6th November at Partick Burgh Hall, hosted by the Glasgow Phoenix Wargames Club. Its a 6:30pm start and all are welcome to take part. We'll be finished by 10pm.

We're using standard 24AP armies and HOTT 2.1, this year's theme is Land of Giants, a theme army is one that has at least one Behemoth element. However, theme armies are not required to take part.

Euan

Offline Terry37

• Scientist
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 10:11:42 PM »
In one weeks time the Nashville Leg of the GBnUIT will be in he history books, and I am sure your children's children will be reading about it in their history books! And if not, I suspect they should!

It is being held at the Belle Mead office building, 2nd floor at noon. Loaner armies will be available. Theme - Land of Giants, requiring a theme army to include at least one Behemoth. Theme armies are not required.

Terry

Offline Terry37

• Scientist
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 07:25:43 PM »
The Nashville Leg of the 2018 GBnUIT Tournament is over and you can see the photo report here.

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,17357.0.html

Terry

Offline swiftnick

• Mastermind
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 11:18:02 PM »
Great stuff Terry, i like the look of that samurai army.