Forum > Age of the Big Battalions

Wurttembergers and other Napoleonics (Terrain work 8/14)

(1/9) > >>

arget8:
Here's the first group of my Wurttemberg line infantry. Miniatures are Perry plastic French with plastic Austrian helmets. I'm pretty pleased with them to be honest.

I'm also working on the unit roster as well. As far as I can tell, the infantry had a reputation for aggression and stubbornness, but the entire force should have some sort of special rule for their propensity for looting.

DintheDin:
So well done! I am pretty pleased and amazed as well! Congrats!

ARKOUDAKI:
 :-* :-* :-* I do love conversions and this lot does interest me. Not knowing much at all about Wurttembergers, are these uniforms correct or just close enough? I am just wondering if all one has to do is swap heads. Regardless, looks nice!

OSHIROmodels:
Brill  :)

Wurttembergers were my first 15mm Naps army (Minifigs).

arget8:

--- Quote from: ARKOUDAKI on June 08, 2018, 07:56:33 PM --- :-* :-* :-* I do love conversions and this lot does interest me. Not knowing much at all about Wurttembergers, are these uniforms correct or just close enough? I am just wondering if all one has to do is swap heads. Regardless, looks nice!

--- End quote ---

There are some minor differences that have to be smoothed over. The breasting on the Bardin jackets isn't quite right, nor is the Austrian helmet, but they are close enough that a paint job can cover up the majority of the differences.

--- Quote from: OSHIROmodels on June 08, 2018, 08:02:47 PM ---Brill  :)

Wurttembergers were my first 15mm Naps army (Minifigs).

--- End quote ---

They are going to be my first official Nap army as well. After them will be Austrians, French, and Swiss. From there, it depends on whether I want to go to the Peninsula (Irish Legion, Brits, Portuguese, and Spanish) or Russia. I'd also like to do Bavarians, which would slot in pretty well to most of Central and Eastern Europe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version