Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:15:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689637
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Old Glory Barbarians on the blog  (Read 831 times)

Offline Hobby Services

• Scatterbrained Genius
Old Glory Barbarians on the blog
« on: January 10, 2020, 09:03:21 PM »
They were painted for fantasy gaming and they're ten years old now, but I guess I'll mention them over here since they'd pass for historical Gauls if you squint a bit.  Hollywood Gauls, at least.  Showcase of most of Old glory's 15mm Gauls along with some commentary over on the blog link.  Many, many images, there a lot of sculpt variations.

http://brokenstarsburningships.blogspot.com/2020/01/15mm-fantasyhistoricals-old-glory-gaul.html

Offline DivisMal

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Ghazkull‘s Favorite Brainboy
Re: Old Glory Barbarians on the blog
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 09:26:31 PM »
Nice variety those guys have.

And sin e my ipad doesn’t want to post on your blog: I usually prefer pennies (or rather € cents) for my models, cause I play mostly skirmish games.

Offline Hobby Services

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Old Glory Barbarians on the blog
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 10:08:25 PM »
Nice variety those guys have.

And sin e my ipad doesn’t want to post on your blog: I usually prefer pennies (or rather € cents) for my models, cause I play mostly skirmish games.

Thanks.  Old Glory does seem to have gone a bit crazy on that range.  I look at the 15mm scifi from Blue moon and there's nothing with more than 10 sculpts, and some with only 5 or 3 types - 1 for the bigger robots, even.  Penny-equivakent or small washers seems to be the most popular response so far.  Guess the HOTT vote hasn't come in yet.  :)