Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:47:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686440
  • Total Topics: 118100
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: What should be added to the Copplestone range?  (Read 24222 times)

Offline juergen c. olk

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
Re: What should be added to the Copplestone range?
« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2018, 10:09:28 PM »
I like all the companies .Studio siberia minis and service is great,and Empress,Tsuba and Copplestone..and not to forget Old glory.All work well together .

Offline waterproof

• Librarian
  • would like to paint more
« Reply #136 on: September 07, 2018, 08:20:35 AM »
I would be very happy if Mr. Hicks would design Russians for WW1. I've seen Zar Nicholaus designed by Paul somewhere. I believe. The Tzuba Russians are already getting very close, but models with a peaked cap are still missing.
Would be nice.  ;)

Offline arktos

• Bookworm
« Reply #137 on: September 22, 2018, 09:57:02 AM »
Well since this topic is starting to look like  a wishlist, i would like to propose the Greeks.

A complete expeditionary corps went to Ukraine  between January - May 1919 to fight against the forces of the Russian Revolution.

Evzones with pom poms in their boots, khaki skirts, ( sorry the white ones were out of service in 1914-5 ) Ruby M1914 pistols, Mannlicher-Schönauer rifles, Chauchat, Schwarzlose, Hotchkiss M1914 machine guns, Schneider-Danglis 75mm 1906 artillery e.t.c.

Also extremely flexible project since everythink can be used for WW1, the Asia Minnor campaign even up to WW2 !

Unique and rare addition and mr. Copplestone can start from scratch !  ;)

There is hope ...

Offline Mark Plant

• Mad Scientist
    • Pygmy Wars : Russian Civil War and Related Stuff
« Reply #138 on: September 22, 2018, 04:21:54 PM »
Mark did a Back of Beyond range to represent, errr, the back of beyond. He didn't do a Russian Civil War range.

Requests for Poles, Greeks, Kuban Cossacks etc seem to miss the point. They belong to a separate theatres. All would much more sensibly considered WWI figures (though the Poles' light kit does cause problems).

Offline armchairgeneral

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mastermind
« Reply #139 on: September 23, 2018, 09:08:23 AM »
I would be very happy if Mr. Hicks would design Russians for WW1. I've seen Zar Nicholaus designed by Paul somewhere. I believe. The Tzuba Russians are already getting very close, but models with a peaked cap are still missing.
Would be nice.  ;)

I was reliably informed on this forum that the Copplestone White Russians are okay for WW1 Russians.

Offline waterproof

• Librarian
  • would like to paint more
« Reply #140 on: September 24, 2018, 06:11:34 AM »
Coppelstone Russians are indeed okay, but I miss the poses variety. I confess, a luxury problem.  ;)