Forum > Post-Apocalyptic Tales

Few pictures from our recent Postapoc game

(1/4) > >>

Nimrod:
Yesterday I had a chance to visit our club and play another game set in our late Soviet era post apoc setting with a couple of friends.
As usual we used Black Ops rule system with army lists and game modifications making it better suited for this setting.
Game is taking place in thirty years after WWIII happened in place not directly affected by nuke strikes where only damage sustained is from some sort of biological warfare agent used.

Short scenario synopsis:
Group of stalkers exploring small abandoned town in search of prewar medical storehouse, supposedly located in one of the local buildings, radioed to a base that they found the entrance into storehouse. Shortly after that they send another short and panicked transmission about attack on the camp which was interrupted and after that radio gone silent.
Luckily there was a militia patrol  nearby which was tasked with investigating situation and retrieving the medical supplies to base.
As the radio transmission was not coded it was intercepted by a group of bandits and they has decided to try and rob the place clean before any interested parties showed up.
The game ended in a stalemate position as the bandits managed to rout opponents but were unable to carry any medical crates with them or destroy the mutants lair entrance so the can loot the place in peace.
Here is the link to my blog post with more pictures and detailed report : http://abdulgoldberg.blogspot.com/2018/06/blog-post_20.html#comment-form

OSHIROmodels:
Great collection of terrain elements  8)

joshuaslater:
 ;D  Fantastic!

clandaith:
I love the tent city.  That looks great.  Good job.

Dentatus:
Most excellent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version