Forum > Future Wars

Question about Prodos USMC minis...

(1/2) > >>

Verderer:
I was looking at the multipart USMC squad at Prodos site, and wanted to ask you guys about them? If anyone's got them, do they look a bit different from the original squad from the KS? The Helmets and faces look different, and somehow I get the impression the body proportions might differ as well?

I think at the time of the KS there was an alternate squad on offer, what happened to it, or is this it?

I wouldn't otherwise even consider Prodos, but I would need one more squad and smart guns, so there it is...

dwartist:
Don't be put off by the renders - the multi-part marines,are,excellent sculpts and casts and are very close in size and proportions to the original sets.

Verderer:
Good to hear, dwartist. I guess I can force myself to order a squad then... lol

dwartist:
I can take a few pics but not until Sunday.

Verderer:
That's ok, I already ordered them.  lol

I wanted the sentry guns anyways, so I thought I might as well. Can't do much with just one squad of USMC with closer to 50 aliens and four predators, eh?

I think I am going to go with the Khusaran 'not'-version of the armoured car, it looks good even if it might be a tad large. And no way I am going to pay the price Prodos asks for their official model. Nor the dropship, that's just crazy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version