Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 16, 2018, 03:41:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 7439
  • Latest: mbs
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1238319
  • Total Topics: 87257
  • Online Today: 147
  • Online Ever: 697
  • (July 31, 2016, 09:46:52 PM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (SALE) Feeling lucky?...Big random sale  (Read 471 times)

Offline gmanrocks

• scientist
(SALE) Feeling lucky?...Big random sale
« on: July 07, 2018, 11:24:52 AM »
My brother dropped off a bunch of bags full of minis which I've put into suitable groups and selling en masse. If you're feeling lucky and want to take a punt at any of these mixed bags, go for it. I've been told there might be a few rare gems, but as I'm not too up on 80s/90s GW stuff, I'm not sure, but think I saw an old Genestealer Patriach in the sci-fi set and some Chaos Dwarves and Warhammer Quest minis in the Fantasy set.

Just a point though. These literally turned up as seen so I don't know if there's bits broken or missing, but I'm sure there plenty of great things to keep you going for a long while.

All lots are metal and plastic minis and appear to be 80s/90s GW (although the odd 00s might have made it in too)

PENDING Random sci-fi lot 50 - Loads of Space Marines, Space Wolves, Chaos Space Marines, Tyranids, Necrons, a bunch of Metal Ogryn, Dark Eldar, Necromunda Minis, and unopend Battle Fleet Gothis Ork Ravager, something from Warmachine, a bunch of sprues of various things including CVhaos Mutations and other bits and bobs.

PENDING Random fantasy lot 50 - Orcs, Goblins, snotlings, squigs, dungeon critters, chaos, demons, chaos dwarves, lizardmen, brettonians, beastmen, minotaurs, ogres, undead, high elves and loads more.

Assorted 80s/90s Space Orks 30

SOLD Loads of Bloobowl players 30 - Includes various undead, chaos dwarves, hobgoblins and orcs

Massive Empire Army 100 - includes unopened Knights and Elector Count on Griffin, Boxed but appears to be complete Artillery and Knights, Metal Griffin Rider that appears to be complete (might be Karl Franz), unopened Pistolliers on horses x5 and Hellfire Volley Gun blisters, a pile of sprues which ionclude an Empire Battalian army set (a few bits seem to be missing here and there, but mostly ok) and at least one (maybe more) Empire Militia sets that appear to be untouched. There's also a loose bag full of bits and bobs including heroes, a wizard and what appears to be a complete metal Steam Tank.

If any of these take your fancy, let me know where you are and I can sort out postage costs, or you can collect from Merseyside UK.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 01:32:01 PM by gmanrocks »

Offline Timdibs

• lurker
Re: (SALE) Feeling lucky?...Big random sale
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 01:38:33 PM »
Hi mate, I'm Interested in a few bits! Do you post?

Offline Quendil

• Supporting Adventurer
  • mastermind
    • Quendil's World
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 01:58:12 PM »
PM sent - well 2 actually

Offline beefcake

• Supporting Adventurer
  • galactic brain
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 10:11:47 PM »