Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:10:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686458
  • Total Topics: 118100
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Dreamforge having a big sale for Jul 9 & 10  (Read 852 times)

Offline palaeomerus

• Scientist
  • " We've Got Movement!"
Dreamforge having a big sale for Jul 9 & 10
« on: July 10, 2018, 01:11:52 AM »
28mm 1/56 scaled Leviathans (bigger than 40K knights robots) are $50 either Mortis or Crusader models, and their extra swappable arm guns are $14.40 a kit with $5 cooler/capicitors kits to replace the smoke stacks.

15mm 1/100 scaled leviathans are $35 for Crusader and $40 for Mortis

So if you've always wanted a Leviathan from Dreamforge and live in the states (they use USPS Priority for shipping) today and maybe tomorrow is your time to save.

https://dreamforge-games.com/collections/everything

Offline palaeomerus

• Scientist
  • " We've Got Movement!"
Re: Dreamforge having a big sale for Jul 9 & 10
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 01:16:00 AM »
Please note, I don't work for Dreamforge or know anyone at Dreamforge though I did buy some of their storm troopers a long time ago when Miniature Market stocked them.

I just spent $300 on three of these big bois and 7 accessories + 3 capcitor/cooler swaps  and noticed it ends July 10 and thought maybe some other people had been waiting to pounce like me and would like to know about the sale.

This is an "Oh boy look at this! " post and not a cynical free ad thing. I thought $50 (before shipping) for a big funky articulated robot was a pretty sweet deal.

If I'm wrong and this is spam then I'm sorry, I didn't intend it that way, and I bear no ill will if it gets deleted.  But hurry and run cheap robots! CHEAP ROBOTS! OMG!   :D

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 01:23:24 AM »
Almost makes me want to buy one of those beasts (but I know I'd never do anything with it!) Thanks for the heads up though. I do like their infantry.

Offline Grimmnar

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 04:51:18 AM »
Almost makes me want to buy one of those beasts (but I know I'd never do anything with it!) Thanks for the heads up though. I do like their infantry.
Wait, what! You are supposed to do stuff that you buy and not leave it in the closet in the box it came in for years?
Well, been doing that wrong.

Mark's sale around Bkack Friday is usually even better for those with not the need or ability to get some goodies now.

I just wish he would dial back the shipping fees. Not what I am used to for the few things I want to order.

Grimm
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 04:59:30 AM by Grimmnar »