Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:12:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Sir shvantselot does Beastclaw Raiders  (Read 1039 times)

Offline sir_shvantselot

• Mad Scientist
Sir shvantselot does Beastclaw Raiders
« on: July 21, 2018, 10:23:51 PM »
Well, everyone at my FLGS, the Pit Gaming Shop in Borehamwood, has got excited by Age of Sigmar with the release of Soul Wars. So I thought I’d start a beastclaw raiders army as I already had quite a few relevant miniatures...

Will they ever get painted? I think the days  of painting mass battle armies are behind me in terms of painting. But at least the model count is low and so I can hold out hope.

Inspruced up an old giant as well, to act as an ally alongside 300 points of grots.

And I’m using fenrisian wolves instead of the scooby do sabertusk comedians.

Also, somehow I managed to post this thread twice, so could the moderator please delete the other one, or just leave it to quiet obscurity.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 07:24:54 PM by sir_shvantselot »

Offline sir_shvantselot

• Mad Scientist
Re: Sir shvantselot does Beastclaw Raiders
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 10:25:38 PM »
Well, everyone at my FLGS, the Pit Gaming Shop in Borehamwood, has got excited by Age of Sigmar with the release of Soul Wars. So I thought I’d start a beastclaw raiders army as I already had quite a few relevant miniatures...

Will they ever get painted? I think the days  of painting mass battle armies are behind me in terms of painting. But at least the model count is low and so I can hold out hope.

Inspruced up an old giant as well, to act as an ally alongside 300 points of grots.

And I’m using fenrisian wolves instead of the scooby do sabertusk comedians.

Offline sir_shvantselot

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 10:27:01 PM »
The giant doesn’t like the new magic set.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 10:29:55 PM by sir_shvantselot »

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 12:03:39 PM »
super work on the old giant fig. Hope you succeed in your aim; the whole lot will be a sight to see.

Offline Sir_Theo

• Mastermind
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2018, 12:24:02 PM »
Great work so far. I love the Goblins. Are they Kev Adams Heartbreaker ones?

That Yak thing with the Ogres on it is a spectacular model. Looks like it will be fun to paint!

Offline sir_shvantselot

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2018, 07:23:25 PM »
Great work so far. I love the Goblins. Are they Kev Adams Heartbreaker ones?

They are indeed and I’d be interested in knowing what Kev Adams goblins i can use to make up the forty strong unit to sixty with a bit more variety. Without breaking the bank. There was some Kickstarter with amazing Kev Adams work on bugbears and Mongol looking hobgoblins. But they are 3-5gbp per model.

All of the models are fantastic, especially the mammoth thing. Thanks for your support all. I’ll keep you posted.