Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:23:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686597
  • Total Topics: 118110
  • Online Today: 626
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Wintercon in Canberra - Shout out to Knights of Dice  (Read 682 times)

Offline Muzfish4

• Mad Scientist
Wintercon in Canberra - Shout out to Knights of Dice
« on: July 22, 2018, 10:52:33 AM »
I took the Little Fish (aged nearly six and eight and a half) along to Wintercon today and they had a good time looking at the games and browsing the stalls.

When we happened upon the Knights of Dice stall they were especially iterested as they made, painted and repainted a couple of the smaller Tabula Rasa kits purchased at Cancon six months ago.

Anyway, they were browsing and I reminded them of their (limited) budget so they had better choose carefully. Hearing this, the chap running the stall made the totally unsolicited offer of 'how'd they like any kit there for $10 each'. This was way too kind but he was happy to make the offer as it's a good way to grow the hobby and get these guys into MDF kit making.

They boys each picked a decent sized kit and we'll make a start on it tomorrow (pupil free day in the ACT). In the future I'll be sure to make Knights of Dice my first port of call when sourcing MDF scenery.

So, thank you to Knights of Dice for their generosity!