Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:47:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686609
  • Total Topics: 118113
  • Online Today: 626
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Garbagetown TP  (Read 710 times)

Offline James Mahdeep Bond V

• Bookworm
Garbagetown TP
« on: September 27, 2021, 02:23:14 PM »
Garbagetown is a wasteland ville for ascenario for This Is Not A Test. Hovel construction is scrap, tin sheets, old concrete blocks, and tarp. Miniature Building Authority  gets credit for most of the shanties. Barter Script is the fuel for the game's economic engine for accruing funding for weapons, armor, and mercenaries. I was inspired by the alternate use of Lt. Dunbar's journal (Dances with Wolves) by a couple of illiterate troopers in the high weeds with their pants down. Toilet paper!  I googled newsprint, reduced the copies in size, clipped them out, wrinkled them up and air scattered by hand over the set for random placement of about thirty pieces of newsprint. The eyes if them entering Gargbagetown bugged out at the sight of loose newsprint. TP! Gold on the ground. Each figure passing over a piece of newsprint grabs it for 1BS in value.
There are alternate sources of BS in Garbagetown and of course competing objectives. But free newsprint on the ground is mighty tempting. Who says print is dead?

Offline CookAndrewB

• Mastermind
    • 3d designs can be found at Thingiverse
Re: Garbagetown TP
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 02:27:16 PM »
Nice town! Those MBA shanties look great. I've often been tempted by them.

Offline Kourtchatovium104

• Scientist
  • An atom from alternate realities...
Re: Garbagetown TP
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2021, 10:43:36 AM »
An interesting (and original) idea for a scenario! :)