Forum > Age of Myths, Gods and Empires

Mythic Battles Pantheon on a 3D board

(1/2) > >>

Freelancer:
I bought into Mythic Battles for the miniatures, and was actually thinking of chucking the rules and cards and just keeping the figures. However, I thought I had better play a game of it first. I was hooked immediately. So as well as painting the models I have also set about making a 3D board for the game, including detachable forest trees and pillars that can be hurled as missiles by Hercules and the like. I based it off the fallen Olympus board, but the next plan is a custom board that includes water and lava elements.

Here is a snap shot

Other pictures and the build are on the Manapress blog:
http://www.manapress.com.au/3d-gameboard-for-mythic-battles-brutal-and-fantasy-pt2/

Lord Blackheart:
Looking good :D

powerfrog99:
Nice stuff, I have actually bought the game with the same idea - the great miniatures  lol

It's good to see some of the stuff painted here, thanks for sharing  :)

Bloggard:
love stuff like this, and looks great already - hope you get onto the second board with the extra features too.

Rhubarb633:
Very nice  :-*

I backed the Kickstarter with exactly the same idea; get the miniatures and ditch the boardgame - until I got to play it and discovered it is a really cool game.

Nice job on the painting. You've done better than me. All my Mythic Battles Pantheon miniatures are still unpainted. Yours look great.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for your next board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version