Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 10:25:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689345
  • Total Topics: 118275
  • Online Today: 648
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Help!! - Primary Email Change  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Sterling Moose

• Scatterbrained Genius
Help!! - Primary Email Change
« on: August 06, 2018, 01:13:36 PM »
Admin,
I need to change my primary email account but having been a member since March 2008 cannot recall my password.  I had it bookmarked automatically so that whenever I open the LAF tab I'm automatically logged in.

Is there a way in at the back end that my email can be changed?  Otherwise I only have the option of leaving things status quo or having to open a new account  :-[

Thanks
'I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.'

Offline Westfalia Chris

• Cardboard Warlord
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Brain
  • Elaborate! Elucidate! Evaluate!
Re: Help!! - Primary Email Change
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 06:46:17 PM »
Admin,
I need to change my primary email account but having been a member since March 2008 cannot recall my password.  I had it bookmarked automatically so that whenever I open the LAF tab I'm automatically logged in.

Is there a way in at the back end that my email can be changed?  Otherwise I only have the option of leaving things status quo or having to open a new account  :-[

Thanks

Did you use a separate password manager tool, or a browser solution? In Firefox, you can access the saved passwords in one of the settings tabs.

EDIT:

In Firefox, you can access them unter Tools/Options/Privacy & Security by clicking the button "Saved Logins" and then "Show Passwords". If you have a master password set, you'll have to enter that.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 06:56:49 PM by Westfalia Chris »