Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:55:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Hassles with Hasslefree - merged issues thread  (Read 69803 times)

Offline FramFramson

• Elder God
  • But maybe everything that dies, someday comes back
Re: Hasslefree now a hassle?
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2018, 01:36:35 AM »
Haha, they always send out candy.

I joined my gun with pirate swords, and sailed the seas of cyberspace.

Offline Gardensnake

• Bookworm
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2018, 04:14:28 AM »
Haha, they always send out candy.

It was my first time ordering direct from them, so it was a nice surprise. Anyway, my experience was positive, and I hope others have the same positive experience.

William
Until such time as Congress stops being a ridiculous farce, comedy is utterly acceptable at their hearings.
Sean Patrick Fannon

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2018, 07:30:11 AM »
  :?
I ordered back in June.... Still no reply. Maybe my order got lost in the deluge of orders that got sent in for their summer sale.
"Peace" is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

- Anonymous

Offline Nordic1980s

• Librarian
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2018, 11:10:15 AM »
I have to ask what email address is being used?
Thank you for providing that alternative email address, as I had not received responses to order inquiries sent to the usual address associated with orders.

commissarmoody: I will let you know if I hear anything from them, as I too have neither the products or responses. (As this could be due to several different reasons, there is no reason yet to expect anything more than a parcel getting unintentionally lost or something like that.)

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2018, 12:08:43 AM »
I sent the Email off last night and a private message onto their FB page. Fingers crossed. I would really like to get the figs, rather then end the order or open a dispute with them.  :(

Offline Daeothar

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • D1-Games: a DWAN Corporate initiative
    • 1999legacy.com
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2018, 12:28:19 PM »
My experience with Hasslefree has always been very good; they have always delivered and their products are top notch.

However, as long as I can remember, communication has been on the slow end of the spectrum. But then again; I know this is because they've always been a very small company, and work can grow ahead of them, and I've come to expect it.

The first time I was disappointed was when they ran a sculpting competition, and the timeline was exceeded by more than a year. The entire competition was above and beyond their normal work load though, and they provided the base dolly/mini to each contestant too, so there really is nothing to complain about. Were it not for the fact that progress and communication was so slow that I eventually sort of gave up on it...  :?

But they did deliver in the end, and the products were absolutely great (each entry was cast in metal and every contestant received their own mini in metal, plus all the others. And no; I did not win ;) ).

Now, I have not ordered from them for several years, but I would absolutely not hesitate to do so, if they have products that must be mine. Things might get awkwardly slow at times, but they will always deliver. With candy. :D
Miniatures you say? Well I too, like to live dangerously...
Find a Way, or make one!

Offline Cubs

• Galactic Brain
  • "I simply cannot survive without beauty ..."
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2018, 02:22:20 PM »
But they did deliver in the end, and the products were absolutely great (each entry was cast in metal and every contestant received their own mini in metal, plus all the others. And no; I did not win ;) ).

Hot damn! I'd have loved to have a punt at sculpting! Somehow, everything else in life seem to steal the time.
'Sir John ejaculated explosively, sitting up in his chair.' ... 'The Black Gang'.

Paul Cubbin Miniature Painter

Offline grant

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2018, 06:25:45 PM »
Hot damn! I'd have loved to have a punt at sculpting! Somehow, everything else in life seem to steal the time.

Be great to see your work Cubs. Probably be mostly sheep, to start for sure, but then I could see goat men and then humans.

:)
It’s a beautiful thing, the destruction of words - Orwell, 1984

Offline Cubs

• Galactic Brain
  • "I simply cannot survive without beauty ..."
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2018, 06:27:08 PM »
Be great to see your work Cubs. Probably be mostly sheep, to start for sure, but then I could see goat men and then humans.

:)

The grotesque accidental offspring of man and livestock, mewling and shrieking in unnatural agony. Purely from imagination you understand.

Offline FramFramson

• Elder God
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2018, 09:12:49 PM »
So THAT'S the beauty you can't survive without...  lol

Offline Arlequín

• Galactic Brain
  • Culpame de la Bossa Nova...
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2018, 09:46:35 PM »
The grotesque accidental offspring of man and livestock, mewling and shrieking in unnatural agony. Purely from imagination you understand.

I dated someone from the RCT, so I'm calling you on the 'imagination' bit... you've been in Merthyr after dark obviously.

;)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 09:49:21 PM by Arlequín »

Offline Nordic1980s

• Librarian
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2018, 05:52:54 PM »
No yet replies to my emails sent a little more than a week ago, about an earlier missing order - I'm done!  :'(

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2018, 04:06:00 AM »
Same here still no reply to my e-mails of PMs on Facebook.  :?

Offline RoyWilliamson

• Scientist
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2018, 02:18:32 PM »
Just read this (and the other thread) and am so thankful to finally have some sort of answer as to what is happening. I'm not on FB, don't receive newsletters, and don't bother much outside of talking to people on blogs, so couldn't understand why my emails were going unanswered by HF.

I'm another person with an order outstanding - which, since it was sent via the post, I'd thought had got lost in the mail (as the Cheque hasn't been cashed). I was going to cancel the cheque, but if it is sitting in an office in Wales waiting to be gotten 'round to, I'd better just leave it alone.

Offline FramFramson

• Elder God
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2018, 06:52:49 PM »
Have you folks tried emailing Artemis directly at the personal email posted earlier in this thread?